What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I don't think this one will be squeezing through my back door.

ken.jpg

we had this one at original electric circus. sold it on as coin door a mess so was a non starter at new venue. had one last year in the arcade which did have the fire button and took 50ps but nobody played it! sometimes having a game you have a soft spot for is too much of a self-indulgence. still think the sink ship theme is one of the best.

Looks really tidy. But then it says its been re-decalled. When? 20yrs ago? It's faded to ****.
It's had new decals but says - "Cabinet is solid, cab decals generally good, although with the some fading and scratches in places commensurate with age."
So it's had new decals here and there just not the cab decals. It does look clean for the most part it's just the look of the bidding that puts me off.

and a pooly Black Pyramid (one of Ballys turd period games)

everyone keeps telling me its a buyers market. are they cuckoo?
Black Pyramid is one of the worst games I’ve ever had!

This one is up to £721 already..... :eek:

Last edited:
I'd absolutely love a Time Machine pinball. You had me all excited there until after much frantic searching for the advert I realised it wasn't a Zaccaria.
Damaged board

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom