What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's been eating too much spinach!

1589217583496.png

its encouraging someone to make up a fake Gold. just think at pinball show 2000 no one wanted a virtually unplayed one for £2k

I'm obviously an ideal buyer. I have no idea. Seemed a good price 😁😁

It is certainly there or there abouts... As a buyer you would want a little off the top as anyone would. There are very few Stern LCD games that are sub £5k, and generally rightly so. BK:SOR is just waiting to go up in peoples estimations, I can't think of anyone that has played it and doesn't like it. If so, speak up now or forever hold your peace.

The issue it has for me is, whilst the Pro has its place, it is a fast, fun game. The premium/LE upper playfield is the one for a private collection. The only Stern LCD that I personally think demands being the PRE/LE.

Still, maybe that is just me. When I have a game, it has to play just right, and feel just right. The Pro here, just doesn't.

I really enjoyed playing the pro at Pinfest last year, but then I haven't played the premium/LE yet. But I wouldn't buy a pro of this knowing it's missing a big part of the game.

BK:SOR is just waiting to go up in peoples estimations, I can't think of anyone that has played it and doesn't like it. If so, speak up now or forever hold your peace.

I have played it several times PRO and LE and I can truly say that I really don't like BK:SOR... There now you can think of someone who doesn't like it... :rofl:

I have played it several times PRO and LE and I can truly say that I really don't like BK:SOR... There now you can think of someone who doesn't like it... :rofl:

I feel it important to note that Peter does like Star Wars though! :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not a fan either of the new Stern Black knight and played a pro and an LE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With the code update that Tim put out to take it to version 1 the game is brilliant. Super challenging and rewarding when you get it right. The music along with Richie call outs is just an epic experience, when I play it I feel drained of energy such is the pace of the game. Pro not quite so good but still fantastic, and better than alot of the 5K stuff being flogged recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom