What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d have thought it’s allowed @harleycoast10 - but people pay less than other areas of society who don’t know machines “market” value

It's not disallowed, however a VERY DIM VIEW will be taken of buying things on here and selling via other means for a profit.
Reason - It breaks the whole spirit of what this place stands for - Helpfulness and fairness for all.

I.e. you'll probably get banned if it's spotted.

@harleycoast10 if you can get that type of money for those pins then you should be selling houses or sports cars.

Good luck to you but I can't see many people selling to you in the future from here.

Just out of interest, I would assume you will be offering a warranty with them if you are in the trade?

Yeah was gutted, was really interested in this(lw3) as my first pin and would have given it a good home, I think. I contacted the seller but he had just done a deal on it ( but was still nice enough to spend 30 mins talking to me and giving me some advice).

@harleycoast10 if you can get that type of money for those pins then you should be selling houses or sports cars.

Good luck to you but I can't see many people selling to you in the future from here.

Just out of interest, I would assume you will be offering a warranty with them if you are in the trade?
Hi ive been dealing for a few years in em s an ss and know my market but dont appreciate your sarcastic negative comments ...if you nothing pleasant to say i suggest you move on from my post ...i work hard sourceing these pins and getting them repaired and sorted.....letha weapon just sold and time machine sold so only dungeons left at the moment if your interested ....😉

Hi ive been dealing for a few years in em s an ss and know my market but dont appreciate your sarcastic negative comments ...if you nothing pleasant to say i suggest you move on from my post ...i work hard sourceing these pins and getting them repaired and sorted.....letha weapon just sold and time machine sold so only dungeons left at the moment if your interested ....😉

Maybe it's you that should do the moving on. Since you're so good at it.

If you don't understand why people might be ****ed that you're buying machines cheap on here and flipping them for profit, thus removing them from the community and increasing the price of machines then I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain.

Wasn't sarcastic or negative at all. You must have a talent if you can sell a Time machine for almost 3times what the last one sold for. Fair play to you.

Should mark it as sold on Facebook. Otherwise you'll be inundated with disappointed buyers.

But, for £2k I would still want all the lights working. I can see one out on the pics.

...i work hard sourceing these pins and getting them repaired and sorted.....
@harleycoast10 You work so hard you don’t even have time to remove the manky sticker from the side of the D&D cabinet?

“In the trade?“ Don’t make me laugh, @pinballmania @myPinballs and @philpalmer are just three of many examples of people “in the trade“ and they add value to pinball generally rather than just flipping on Facebook or EBay.

@harleycoast10 You work so hard you don’t even have time to remove the manky sticker from the side of the D&D cabinet?

“In the trade?“ Don’t make me laugh, @pinballmania @myPinballs and @philpalmer are just three of many examples of people “in the trade“ and they add value to pinball generally rather than just flipping on Facebook or EBay.
Yes i know andy and ive actually sold machine to phil ... a target alpha ...and hes worked on a few of mine , ive had 100's .pins ...ive saved 10 ems from being broken up and made into coffee tables by a guy in london ..ive saved many
Pins form the grave yard and all my customers ( about 100 plus) have been really happy ....i pay my taxes and take pride in what i do ..any customers with problems i sort out .so yes mate in in the trade ...do your home work buddy!!!!

But, for £2k I would still want all the lights working. I can see one out on the pics.
Should mark it as sold on Facebook. Otherwise you'll be inundated with disappointed buyers.
Yes its just sold not had time to cancel it as working and answering all these negative comments!!! feel like im being trolled here ?
...and paying the appropriate amounts to HMRC of course.
Yes would you like to see my tax returns ? No mention of me rescueing 10 old ems from being destroyed then and getting them back into the community....??

Pins form the grave yard and all my customers ( about 100 plus) have been really happy ....i pay my taxes and take pride in what i do ..any customers with problems i sort out .so yes mate in in the trade ...do your home work buddy!!!!

Peter, you forget people on here have long memories...… You've just bought that D&D (my old machine) outside Ebay and flipped it back on to Ebay for £550 more a week or so later and I can still see the broken lamp holder on the flame insert. You have four negative feedbacks on Ebay for dishonesty..... stop talking sh*te.

Do you remember hiring me that unroadworthy van that could have killed me, in return for free on site help I gave you diagnosing your Gottlieb faults? You said I should be grateful for a cheap van hire, despite it turning my 6 hour round trip into a 12 hour one and the HGV driver who flagged me down at 70mph on the M6 said he was close to smashing into back of the van as no rear lights worked. It only needed replacement bulbs. Nice work, keep polishing your ego.

It's fine. No qualms.

But no, not "the community".

You miss-understand what this is.

We're the community, you're a Ford dealership.

But like i said, no qualms! Both can exist.

Peter, you forget people on here have long memories...… You've just bought that D&D (my old machine) outside Ebay and flipped it back on to Ebay for £550 more a week or so later and I can still see the broken lamp holder on the flame insert. You have four negative feedbacks on Ebay for dishonesty..... stop talking sh*te.

Do you remember hiring me that unroadworthy van that could have killed me, in return for free on site help I gave you diagnosing your Gottlieb faults? You said I should be grateful for a cheap van hire, despite it turning my 6 hour round trip into a 12 hour one and the HGV driver who flagged me down at 70mph on the M6 said he was close to smashing into back of the van as no rear lights worked. It only needed replacement bulbs. Nice work, keep polishing your ego.

Seems to be a pattern here of broken bulbs :)

Er yes had to collect ....flipper etc not working etc etc ...cleaned and tided up and put up for sale ...never get asking price so prob take a few hundred less than asking price then e bay fees then tax to pay on profit so your angry about me making prob 200 quid if im lucky?and i still have it ? I like to pl ay them too... Yes i remember while you had the van on hire the fuse went and blew the rear lights could happen.any time ...ive 1 negative e bay in 15 years ....and he never rang me at all over a motor bike....if you continue to go with "defimation of character" and trolling.i will seek legal action ....your affecting my business
Seems to be a pattern here of broken bulbs :)

45C7B4DB-8C8F-444A-8034-CBEDAE28D907.png

That weirdly discoloured Fish Tales is back...

Er yes had to collect ....flipper etc not working etc etc ...cleaned and tided up and put up for sale ...never get asking price so prob take a few hundred less than asking price then e bay fees then tax to pay on profit so your angry about me making prob 200 quid if im lucky?and i still have it ? I like to pl ay them too... Yes i remember while you had the van on hire the fuse went and blew the rear lights could happen.any time ...ive 1 negative e bay in 15 years ....and he never rang me at all over a motor bike....if you continue to go with "defimation of character" and trolling.i will seek legal action ....your affecting my business

Nope, it's mainly quick-flip action, traders sniffing out buys on here then trying to sell a flip back on here that gets people's backs up. Posts above should point that out.

And no... van fuse was fine as AA advised at the time, was just simple bulb replacements and is probably why you turned so arrogant at the time.... coming out here again I see.

I saw at least three negative feedbacks earlier and they're still there. Want a link?

I have free legal aid btw, go for it.

I’ll stick my 2 pence in for what it’s worth I think it’s a turds trick to buy on hear then flip on Facebook / eBay. This community is a great resource for tips and parts. I’ve even paid my sub ... eventually.

Can't remember. Around this price I think give or take. I messaged the seller who said he hand painted it. I bought another from here (Chris B I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom