What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's EXACTLY how I'll describe my Gilligans Island when I sell it on eBay 😁 QUOTE="Paul R Owen, post: 348240, member: 189"]
"Top 5 machines of all time, very rare and highly collectable"

hmmmmm........... 🤔
[/QUOTE]

For Sale: Star Trek The Next Generation £15,000 (extremely firm)

This classic and highly sought after pinball machine was designed by the offspring of a brief affair between Pat Lawlor & Steve Ritchie (Little Pat Ritchie).

It ranks number 4 in the top three pinball machines ever made of all time EVER.

This particular model was formerly owned by Muhammad Ali.

Spinal Tap wizard mode software update allows the player to get to warp 11

This is the only pinball machine ever made to feature a picture of an Anglo Saxon white bloke with no hair.

HUO (except when it was elsewhere)

The is the LE edition that was produced with low opacity decals on the left side with the vibrant colours on the other. . . very rare and highly sought after.

As Muhammad Ali once said, "This is the first time an African American has played a pinball featuring a picture of a bald, white Anglo Saxon dude wearing lycra".

New bulbs throughout and the playfield has been completely stripped and shot-blasted for a thorough deep clean.

Original certificate and set of manuals worth £999.99 included!!!!!

Grab a bargain now before I sell it to Home Leisure and they double the price.

I'm still getting over the fact someone was watching Jeremy Kyle!!
Pfft that's nothing! My ex-girlfriend's sister was on there with her train-wreck of a life! I think that's when you know you've sunk to the depth of craptitude!
Shame I can't find it on youtube! :rofl:

No vector is a good deal. Biggest pile of s**t ever made. Pushed of the end of Brighton pier is the best thing for it.

Got rescue 911 £400 start, might be a starter pin for someone
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Gottleib Pinball Machine - Rescue 911 (1994) - working

Beat the clock on gumtree open to offers up near blackpool

Pinball machine ,

Price: Free

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Got rescue 911 £400 start, might be a starter pin for someone
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Gottleib Pinball Machine - Rescue 911 (1994) - working

Great pin, not sure why it doesn't get a lot of love. Some people complain that the Helicopter slows down play, but you can always start a multi-ball before calling the helicopter. Maybe people have too many memories of the helicopter always being broken...? I am of course, speaking as a biased rescue 911 owner :)

Great pin, not sure why it doesn't get a lot of love. Some people complain that the Helicopter slows down play, but you can always start a multi-ball before calling the helicopter. Maybe people have too many memories of the helicopter always being broken...? I am of course, speaking as a biased rescue 911 owner :)
No doubt if it had Bally or Williams written on it instead of Gottlieb everyone would love it 😂 I've always quite enjoyed this game though, the art isn't the best but the playfield has some fun satisfying shots 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom