What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll stick my 2 pence in for what it’s worth I think it’s a turds trick to buy on hear then flip on Facebook / eBay. This community is a great resource for tips and parts. I’ve even paid my sub ... eventually.
Wow ...never come across this sort of negativety ..before!!..just trying to earn a living thats all ....ill cancel my account here as soon as ...and i donated £10 .to the site this morning .!!!.sorry if ive upset any one ... # be kind

I’ll stick my 2 pence in for what it’s worth I think it’s a turds trick to buy on hear then flip on Facebook / eBay. This community is a great resource for tips and parts. I’ve even paid my sub ... eventually.

I like that about this place too. I do enjoy the fact that different forum members have owned the same machine at one time or another.

Let's be honest, we're just custodians for these fantastic machines. Keep the hobby going, maintain the pins then pass them on for someone else to enjoy once we fancy a new challenge.

I sold my Popeye on here a while back and the chap sent me photos of it this week. The JD is going to a forum member and with the proceeds I'm looking to buy it's replacement from a forum member.

Happy days, no rip-offs and hopefully a few new friends made along the way.

I like that about this place too. I do enjoy the fact that different forum members have owned the same machine at one time or another.

Let's be honest, we're just custodians for these fantastic machines. Keep the hobby going, maintain the pins then pass them on for someone else to enjoy once we fancy a new challenge.

I sold my Popeye on here a while back and the chap sent me photos of it this week. The JD is going to a forum member and with the proceeds I'm looking to buy it's replacement from a forum member.

Couldn't of said it better myself 👌 Seems I always make a new friend when buying a machine off someone on here.

Yeah fair play mate, I'm sure the buyer of the £2.1k Time Machine is ecstatic....
But he didnt pay that did he ....did you know that sometimes things are advertised at a price and some people put offers in....for your info it sold at 1750 does that make you any happier ?

Wasn't sarcastic or negative at all. You must have a talent if you can sell a Time machine for almost 3times what the last one sold for. Fair play to you.
3 times mmmmmmm so mine sold for 1750 so your saying an identical one in same condition sold for about £580 ..? I dont think so mate

But, for £2k I would still want all the lights working. I can see one out on the pics.
Ill knock off the price of a bulb then?
It's not disallowed, however a VERY DIM VIEW will be taken of buying things on here and selling via other means for a profit.
Reason - It breaks the whole spirit of what this place stands for - Helpfulness and fairness for all.

I.e. you'll probably get banned if it's spotted.
Ill remove myself from this site once ive completed sale from one of the members on here

Thats lovely calling me a turd ....i sold to a member on here whose quite happy to pay 2k for a fully sorted lw3 .today...which i didnt buy from here ....you dont know if i took a loss or made a profit on it ..it does happen both ways ....hes happy im happy so whats the problem ? Im renovating and keeping pins going , keeping martin busy , buying parts from pinball mania and pinball heaven , and using there services to repair some machines , i sold a really nice gottlieb target alpha to phil at pinball heaven ....ive been trading for 6 years ....ive a good reputation and strive to keep my customers happy , i saved a bunch of ems from being turned into coffee tables, and to be honest the hostility and anger ive received in here has been unbelievable.i done a deal today buying a pin from another sire and he pulled out of the deal after seeing post on here ....its all very odd....

Wow this has soon digressed in to Mr Angry, don't f..k with me, I'm the dogs doo dahs or doo doos in the pinball world with 100's of happy customers or not.

Any relation to a guy called Andy from south coast as he came on here with similar bullpoop and excuses for everything then started threatening legal action and totally lost the plot because everybody could see what he was.

Wow this has soon digressed in to Mr Angry, don't f..k with me, I'm the dogs doo dahs or doo doos in the pinball world with 100's of happy customers or not.

Any relation to a guy called Andy from south coast as he came on here with similar bullpoop and excuses for everything then started threatening legal action and totally lost the plot because everybody could see what he was.
Ah yes is that the chap fron hastings? Hes a'real odd one ....had a run in with him as i wouldnt accept an offer on one of my ems ...he got real nasty ....no bullpoop from me just dont like people.having a go at me for earnig a living and feeding my family ? Is trading in pinball.machines a crime here ? I

Is trading in pinball.machines a crime here ?

No. But buying them for £x and selling them for £x+2k to someone new to the hobby and unsuspecting i have a real issue with. Buyer thinks they have a good deal - maybe an investment - only to find out a couple of months down the line that they have been fleeced, and the machine they bought was only worth £x+500 (after the "shop" whgich was in fact a quick wipe over with a rag).
It's taking advantage of peoples nievity...

Please note - i'm NOT saying or inferring that you would ever do this of course (in the sake of clarity there).

What i will say is - If you wish to start on the threats of legal action here - Please dont.

No. But buying them for £x and selling them for £x+2k to someone new to the hobby and unsuspecting i have a real issue with. Buyer thinks they have a good deal - maybe an investment - only to find out a couple of months down the line that they have been fleeced, and the machine they bought was only worth £x+500 (after the "shop" whgich was in fact a quick wipe over with a rag).
It's taking advantage of peoples nievity...

Please note - i'm NOT saying or inferring that you would ever do this of course (in the sake of clarity there).

What i will say is - If you wish to start on the threats of legal action here - Please dont.
But how can people come on here and say ive got 4 negative feedbacks on e bay when ive only had 1 in 15 years ....over a motorbike .....then start ranting over a van which at the time i hired out 4 years ago...nothing to do with pinball....then start trolling my purchases and sales on other sites....then saying im not a reputable trader....which i am ...i paid £10 this morning as donation ...listed my lw3 .....got an offer of 2k from one of your members which i accepted ...its worth that in my opinion and his...thats all ive done and just look at the comments ....un unbelievable!! Once ive completed sale i will leave this site ......its obviously not for me ...its a shame because ive some really nice pins coming in from the states .....all the best

But how can people come on here and say ive got 4 negative feedbacks on e bay when ive only had 1 in 15 years ....over a motorbike .....then start ranting over a van which at the time i hired out 4 years ago...nothing to do with pinball....then start trolling my purchases and sales on other sites....then saying im not a reputable trader....which i am ...i paid £10 this morning as donation ...listed my lw3 .....got an offer of 2k from one of your members which i accepted ...its worth that in my opinion and his...thats all ive done and just look at the comments ....un unbelievable!! Once ive completed sale i will leave this site ......its obviously not for me ...its a shame because ive some really nice pins coming in from the states .....all the best

It's ok Peter. Ive refunded your site supporter membership, and removed your account. Nothing for you to worry about here.

Meme Creator_1588405514432.jpg

Interesting to see how you can make money on a trans Atlantic deal with the £ to $ at the moment + don’t machines make better money out there ? It’s getting hard work importing anything I’ve looked at bringing big bore 80s EVO motocross bikes in and it’s pointless these days exchange / shipping / actually sourcing = break even / loss

Target alpha. The first pin I ever owned. Bought it for £50 with my brother. And that would have been 30 years ago roughly. Fond memories. Not quite sure what happened to it.

Ours was surprisingly robust considering it kept on going for about 5 years and we didn't have a clue on how to fix it if it broke down.
I seem to remember it didn't have EoS and the coil would remain energised all the time if you pressed the buttons continuously. That made quite a noise.

Dont you want to share the pictures of the popeye with me Im curious how is it looks like now?
Thanks
Baz

It's fine. No qualms.

But no, not "the community".

You miss-understand what this is.

We're the community, you're a Ford dealership.

But like i said, no qualms! Both can exist.

A ford dealership? That’s a bit generous? I’ve had said more like Boyce’s Dodgy motors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Er yes had to collect ....flipper etc not working etc etc ...cleaned and tided up and put up for sale ...never get asking price so prob take a few hundred less than asking price then e bay fees then tax to pay on profit so your angry about me making prob 200 quid if im lucky?and i still have it ? I like to pl ay them too... Yes i remember while you had the van on hire the fuse went and blew the rear lights could happen.any time ...ive 1 negative e bay in 15 years ....and he never rang me at all over a motor bike....if you continue to go with "defimation of character" and trolling.i will seek legal action ....your affecting my business

Another legal superstar - I’m still waiting for the last clown on here that threatened such action to start proceedings. Not even an LBA! There is good news here though - you got the right law unlike the last clown but sadly despite being a superstar lawyer - missed out on spelling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom