What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
£1700 buy it now or best offer Leeds, now that’s a topper!
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Dungeons & Dragons Pinball Machine Bally

...and now flipped onto facebook for £2,250.

Last edited:
When the economy flatlines, unnecessary items like pinball machines and classic cars skyrocket in value. It's weird but so is life.

When the economy flatlines, unnecessary items like pinball machines and classic cars skyrocket in value. It's weird but so is life.

americans all buying up Phillipe Pateak watches, one broker as done 36 million in watch sales..
what’s the price of gold right now!?

americans all buying up Phillipe Pateak watches, one broker as done 36 million in watch sales..
what’s the price of gold right now!?

As well as pins, I like my cars and watches, Iv'e been seeing prices of most collectable cars declining recently, not looked at watches, but is it time to move on my PP?

Assume it’s $36M he didn’t expect ? If you assume $50K is the average price it’s not a huge amount of watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I feel like this might be one of those rare moments in time where the price of gold is meaningless. What we really need to know is the price of toilet roll. Eggs, Potatoes, Rice, Pasta, Tomatoes, Theatre of Magic, Hair Clippers, Paint, Garden Furniture.
How did you miss beer? You can't drink gold bullion dude.

Not the same seller. FB guy is a known dealer who has picked it up and looking to quick flip.....
If that guy manages to get 2.1k for a Time machine then he deserves a bloody medal.
I love the game but it's a 1k game in absolutely mint condition.

Facebook seems to be the place to sell pins. The other guy who sells on there seems to shift the pins and they are all sky high prices.

…. and D&D now on Ebay. Same one, £550 more than last week when listed by previous owner I sold it to. There's pin-flation for you :rolleyes:

Next up , Colonel Tom jumps 100 double decker buses on his mobility scooter

Cancelled. they havent got enough Double Decker buses avaialble as TFL can only have 5 passengers per vehicle now

All with rediculous prices.. with sellers justifying due to "there's been none for sale for months"... :(

If that guy manages to get 2.1k for a Time machine then he deserves a bloody medal.
I love the game but it's a 1k game in absolutely mint condition.

Facebook seems to be the place to sell pins. The other guy who sells on there seems to shift the pins and they are all sky high prices.

Wow if he got 2.1k or close to it then there is going to be one unhappy buyer when he tries to sell it on and finds out that he paid over the odds for it, at least 1k too much 😬

Wow if he got 2.1k or close to it then there is going to be one unhappy buyer when he tries to sell it on and finds out that he paid over the odds for it, at least 1k too much [emoji51]
He just put a lw3 on here the time machine is behind it

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom