What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ex site TSSP £3900 so its definitely a sellers market out there!

the new "thing" is being gazumpted on games because you are obeying rules and using a courier. " oh sorry a guy just turned up with cash so you're too slow"
i think some one might be a little dissapointed when they go to collect there 4 grand simpsons :cool:

i think some one might be a little dissapointed when they go to collect there 4 grand simpsons :cool:

That’s assuming the ‘buyer’ finishes the deal, some of the bidding amounts looked a little strange, that’s all I’m saying 😉

Liked the white rings instead of flipper bat rubbers on the upper PF!

I'm surprised this bargain hasn't been snapped up already!

I'm surprised this bargain hasn't been snapped up already!
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

I know! Especially considering it's the only pinball ever to feature an african american.

Oh hang, on, the only pinball ever to specifically celebrate an african american... (i suppose).

1587799940471.png

lool - the harlem globetrotters are notably afro american. Noted!

I know! Especially considering it's the only pinball ever to feature an african american.

Oh hang, on, the only pinball ever to specifically celebrate an african american... (i suppose).

View attachment 106112

*Cringe* I love the fact that after being corrected, instead of just deleting that section, he turns it into a mad rambling ridiculous examination of the representation of ethnicity in pinball machine backglasses. Perhaps this deserves a much lengthier article? No. It really doesn't.

View attachment 106112

Wesley Snipes is disturbed to find out that he's a white bloke.

It's a bit like the 'what have the Roman's ever done for us?" scene in Life of Brian.

Hats off to Simpsons pinball party too as its the only machine featuring the simpsons having a party and not just being normal simpsons.

Hats off to Simpsons pinball party too as its the only machine featuring the simpsons having a party and not just being normal simpsons.
I like Sterns Family Guy, one of the only pinballs I know of about some guy that has a family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom