What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
always fancied a firepower. would have gone for this but in current lockdown i don’t fancy a 400+ mile round trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£4850 asking price for a T2 on eBay just gone up....How far over priced do you think it is?

It's nice, but not mint. The cabs got some dings and scuffs. From the looks about the same kind of condition as Vimtomans:

It's nice, but not mint. The cabs got some dings and scuffs. From the looks about the same kind of condition as Vimtomans:

Yeah, £2600 is the kind of price that I would expect a nice T2 to be. Appreciate the one on eBay has had a few bling bits added but still...

I saw vimtoman,s T2 and it was better than this one , at the time I though £2600 was cheap !

What is a nice working Medusa worth nowadays ?

Pre Corona, I would have guessed £1,200

Post Corona, £1,000 ?

So this dead one £600 ?

I‘ve always been disappointed in IJ. Such a fantastic
theme but the game is very average. I remember really looking forward to playing one and was underwhelmed when I did (the owner also had an AFM which blew me away). Had one for a couple of years and really didn’t miss it when I moved it on.

Is it me or are people asking silly money for their pinballs at the moment? even clapped out EM machines are being offered for around double what they would normally be, Very strange as the market is almost dead at the moment so you would think prices would be low?

Looks like an unfaded DR WHO complete with topper! Didn’t really think many of these still existed? Sound problem but says it works? Start bid £700 where will it end up?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bally Doctor Who pinball machine - Plays brilliantly, No Audio

and gone.....

Last edited:
there isnt much demand but also there is no supply apart from the super priced buy it nows that sit there forever.

I wont list on eBay and pay up to £400 in fees and I'm not the only one

Cab rough ex op TSSP up to £3100 already and guy has turned down £3750 on his MET

there are hardly any arcade video jukebox or fruit machines either BUT that will change when we get an exit strategy and big operators need to clear old machines.

there isnt much demand but also there is no supply apart from the super priced buy it nows that sit there forever.

Cab rough ex op TSSP up to £3100 already and guy has turned down £3750 on his MET

there are hardly any arcade video jukebox or fruit machines either BUT that will change when we get an exit strategy and big operators need to clear old machines.

I'm at the end of my tether with eBay. Screw em!! It's a disgrace how much they charge in fees. It's not even like their site is worth a damn these days ether, you search for something and all you find is a bunch of Chinese sellers. Filter them out and an item pretending to be in London or Manchester is really its coming from China as well.

I've been getting a lot of inquiries (more than usuall tbh) from people wanting to buy games, used or refurbished. Was thinking with the current situation there would be lower demand but seems there are a few buyers out there. Supply is what's very strange - you would think people would be dumping games left right and center, but nope, nothing.

I made a topic in General a few months ago about the lack of pins as there'd been very little coming up for sale in months prior (this was way before any hint of Coronavirus outbreak). Was quickly shot down and told it was "a buyers market" by the usual mouth breathers on here. Laughable.

Martin is still working and shifting games around apparently.

Cirqus Voltaire

Theatre of Magic

I've bought two pins on eBay and sold two pins on eBay. eBay didn't get a penny in any of those transactions. So probably not wise to give up on it as a way of selling. You can always cancel a transaction if need be.

I've bought two pins on eBay and sold two pins on eBay. eBay didn't get a penny in any of those transactions. So probably not wise to give up on it as a way of selling. You can always cancel a transaction if need be.
Just watch out if you take a PayPal deposit and then refund it as PayPal now keep any PayPal fees.

I managed to get my FG off ebay from a guy in Ireland, Ebay did not get a sausage, my FG is spotless out of the box, the best in my "small" collection and a keeper. It is the only experience i have had from that site.

Well done! If you can use eBay to advertise the pin and arrange to do the deal off eBay then that's ideal. Problem is its very tricky to exchange contact details when they start blocking messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom