What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah, the black rose sold for 1142! Think he might have left it a bit late with lowering his reserve!!!

Potential for someone to snag a cheaper, decent-from-photos condition TAF (not now I've just posted this):

EDIT: SCAM AS SAID BELOW

Delivery £100, doesn't say how or who will be delivering it, or what precautions would be taken.

Last edited:
Potential for someone to snag a cheaper TAF (not now I've just posted this):

Delivery £100, doesn't say how or who will be delivering it, or what precautions would be taken.

Woah there. Scam alert. This is an old one too. Avoid big time.

Potential for someone to snag a cheaper TAF (not now I've just posted this):

[/URL]

I reckonise those pictures from a sale about a year ago, might be the same guy selling, but would be asking for a pic of the machine with today’s paper or a tin of beans etc just to prove ownership

Not the most obvious scam tbh. What's giving this one away?

It's the exact same photos as a listing from a year or two ago. I seem to recall that on the original listing we had determined that the tiny Scottish village it was listed in had no high rise buildings whatsoever. Plus a few other things didn't ring true. But at the very minimum these photos are not legit.

Our TZ on eBay is much cheaper for forum members esp those who can cash n carry quickly

Not as cheap as the £500 already offered though!

Birmingham Transport are still working so depending on location l can get them to deliver this machine. A great boredom buster!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Vin...-Power-Twin-Ball-Pinball-Machine/202942933320

Someone's (bucksretrovintage ) selling a " Rare Vintage 1980's American Williams FirePower "Twin-Ball" Pinball Machine " it is very sought after , as it was the first "Multiball Pinball machine to be released " ( errrrr, no it wasn't ) and is in the top 5 pinball machines of all time ( really? where's that then ??) ....it could be a simple fix . I have seen these machines sell for £5k once restored . ( yeah right )

man , I love a good FirePower,(owned one for many Years ) but this is worth no more than I'd say 500-700 quid given the condition the machine's in and current market situation ... what you reckon ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 07.48.44.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 07.48.44.png
    44 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 07.57.40.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 07.57.40.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 07.58.03.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 07.58.03.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 37
According to the guy he got his information from Liberty games, but as the listing says “ I’m open to offers” if yr interested. I’m not interested, I’m just bored stuck inside.

I love a good FirePower,(owned one for many Years ) but this is worth no more than I'd say 500-700 quid given the condition the machine's in and current market situation ... what you reckon ?
I‘m quite keen to get a Firepower (1 or 2) but I didn’t even bother contacting the seller of this one, as I assume that if he’s after double it’s value to start with it‘s unlikely he’d drop far enough on an all-time top 5 machine to get the price to a reasonable level!

I‘m quite keen to get a Firepower (1 or 2) but I didn’t even bother contacting the seller of this one, as I assume that if he’s after double it’s value to start with it‘s unlikely he’d drop far enough on an all-time top 5 machine to get the price to a reasonable level!

I’d send the guy a message explaining why you are making your offer at what you consider a more realistic price and why that is the right price. and then put your offer in an hour or so later. I buy lots of stuff off ebay and have found this to be the best method. often people just guess at what they think something is worth and do come round to a more realistic price if it is presented to them before the offer hits them out of the blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no demand at £1500 that's for sure [emoji846]

I would definitely have another if one came up at the right price. Brilliant game.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
yeah , those 8 bit Williams sounds ( Defender as well as FirePower, re-cycled on Deadpool ) are timeless .A good lit spinner rip is so satisfying ! and the max bonus meltdown too ! A Steve Ritchie `Flowmaster ' Classic , needs to have tidy play field, juiced spinner , rebuilt flippers and sensitive /powerful pops /slings and boom ...!

Since early this morning when I told him he was askin way too much I get a message from him around every 2 hrs saying “ I’m open to offers if you’re interested”
Make him an offer someone. Please 🙏😊

When you get the four pop bumper frenzy.....
emoji1.png

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
yeah , and when you get loadsa points still racking up, after you've made a spinner rip / pop bumper frenzy / target hits ...
I offered him £400 but no reply!
that's quite a generous offer Game On , considering the condition of the machine / current circumstances , plus I'm guessing it wouldn't be considered an "essential " journey to pick it up , so you might have to wait ages to get your hands on it ( I'm also guessing Martin's on lockdown too in these times ? )

yeah , and when you get loadsa points still racking up, after you've made a spinner rip / pop bumper frenzy / target hits ...

that's quite a generous offer Game On , considering the condition of the machine / current circumstances , plus I'm guessing it wouldn't be considered an "essential " journey to pick it up , so you might have to wait ages to get your hands on it ( I'm also guessing Martin's on lockdown too in these times ? )
I live in Cheltenham so am around 40 miles away. I have to go to Luton once a week so it is no bother really. I very much doubt he will accept. I would probably part it out anyway if the issues were too serious.

Last edited:
he’s dropped price on ebay to £995 obo now. looks like he wants to sell just holding out for a few offers i guess

I’d send the guy a message explaining why you are making your offer at what you consider a more realistic price and why that is the right price. and then put your offer in an hour or so later. I buy lots of stuff off ebay and have found this to be the best method. often people just guess at what they think something is worth and do come round to a more realistic price if it is presented to them before the offer hits them out of the blue.

He realized the price was too high he dropped to 900£ on facebook if you are interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom