What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stern Star Trek Pro

Expired Due to no activity
Lol- thanks?

Pictures will come but have fitted mirrored side panels (not official mirrorblades, but frickin awesome)
And have a klingon warbird and enterprise models to fit!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hips mirrored panels added, as well as Klingon warbird and Enterprise models.

Offers on £4250
be357fe88649d105942088ebc6ca61ab.jpg
6e64a5053106af6886dff71a073d84c0.jpg
82836a34cc2580212ab577c21d3ecb9d.jpg
25a3a3378ffd5c178429f247f71a8058.jpg
fd788e937728c9122cb7c3d06cb482ed.jpg
c844b0a0bedd5d3612d0dbb83629be96.jpg

Amazing pro mode from Stern GLWS!

Btw where did you get those instruction cards the one on the right is great and super helpful. Thanks

If a premium is £6.5k this is a steal - Im honestly flabbergasted why this is still for sale.

Actually what Stern LE’s would get lower than 6.5K.. only LOTR LE really or a Spider-Man Black

All the others.. don’t think so... oh may Wrestlemaina but that it surely

Actually what Stern LE’s would get lower than 6.5K.. only LOTR LE really or a Spider-Man Black

All the others.. don’t think so... oh may Wrestlemaina but that it surely
Sorry but £6.5k HUO and £6,250 for the other via Chris B who's prices are usually fair.

Both overpriced

Sorry Punk Stig, it was the comment that 'If a premium is £6.5k this is a steal' that tweaked my reply.

Far to many people on here comment on prices and 99% of the time what a great price something is when it rarely is just to shill the price up for their own interest / support a friends sale over and over again.

I thought about getting this numerous times and myself and Stig almost did a swap for AFM.

It's definitely a title that I want to own but 4k+ is just shy of Spike 2 territory and that's swayed me every time.

It's also a funny market at the moment. Maybe it's me but it feels as if the pins are staying unsold for a lot longer than before.

Steve Ritchie seems to have dropped out of fashion a bit (maybe that's just my perception?). I love his games though and largely because I can play them straight away.

I'd take a SR Stern any day of the week. More depth than something like HS2 but not massively complicated and hard like some of the very recent games.

I do wonder if the output of the recent Sterns has impacted the desirability of the Spike 1's slightly? There always seems to be another release around the corner and therefore another reason not to spend.

But that whole thought process comparing to newer games comes crashing down when after mentioning mm afm mb etc-
A great game is a great game and then the association between age and value only comes into comsideration with regards to wear!

Not forgetting your nib pro is going to be double the price of this atm- I know my iron maiden is worth only a grand more than this the only real difference being a bigger screen, none of the newer stuff affects us at home any differently!

But that whole thought process comparing to newer games comes crashing down when after mentioning mm afm mb etc-
A great game is a great game and then the association between age and value only comes into comsideration with regards to wear!

Not forgetting your nib pro is going to be double the price of this atm- I know my iron maiden is worth only a grand more than this the only real difference being a bigger screen, none of the newer stuff affects us at home any differently!

I'm just speculating why it might not have sold mate.

Personally I much prefer ST to Iron Maiden. As for the screen..... I rarely have enough control of the ball to look at them.

It’s always a funny time of year to sell a pin with people flooding e bay with over priced stuff with the hope someone will buy it for Christmas which I personally think is rubbish this time of year is a bad time for sales
The better later stern Sam games and spike 1 seem to have taken a bit of a kicking on value with the introduction of spike 2
Dave bishop you can buy many le games for under £6500 I have sold lots
Twd le
X men le
St le
Transformers le
Avengers le
Ac dc luci vault
I think got le Aerosmith kiss wwf would also be close to £6500

@CHRIS B PINBALLS is quite right on this. The history on here confirms this.
Plus he is up at 4am partying no doubt.
I am shocked this pro has not gone. I was interested but funds went into the van fund which is more important.
Star Trek is one of my favorite modern sterns. Plus it’s repairable to a higher degree than a spike game.
Hope this gets sold quick. Good luck again mate :)

Personally I much prefer ST to Iron Maiden.

tenor (10).gif

I like Star Trek but maybe it has taken a hit price wise? Maybe it's just a bad timing. Maybe the Chris Pine translite. Cool game though, that warp ramp is awesome when you start stringing shots together.

View attachment 125119

I like Star Trek but maybe it has taken a hit price wise? Maybe it's just a bad timing. Maybe the Chris Pine translite. Cool game though, that warp ramp is awesome when you start stringing shots together.

I think you may have touched on something with the translite but in wider sense with the theme itself. Those JJ Abraham films probably have the least validity of all the Star Trek productions. The translite is easily changed of course and I guess theme is not crucial for everyone.

However the game is one of the most enjoyable that I've played. I bet if that exact SR layout had a Star Wars theme instead and a massive AT AT walker in place of the Vengeance this would have sold immediately.

not going for this game because its not a spike 2 is madness. I'd take Star Trek over a load of spike 2 games.

still one of my favourites in my line up. still happy i paid £££££ for it from HLD. it was the purchase that got me into this mad mad mad world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you may have touched on something with the translite but in wider sense with the theme itself. Those JJ Abraham films probably have the least validity of all the Star Trek productions. The translite is easily changed of course and I guess theme is not crucial for everyone.

However the game is one of the most enjoyable that I've played. I bet if that exact SR layout had a Star Wars theme instead and a massive AT AT walker in place of the Vengeance this would have sold immediately.

Agreed man, slap Star Wars on this and wow. Shame the Kelvin time line is such tosh really, possibly less sh1te than Disco? Ahh who knows at this point. I'll forever be watching DS9 and TNG quite happily! There is an excellent alternative translite by Aurich over in the States but not sure how easy it'd be to track one down now. As for Stern Star Trek as a whole, agreed with Neil, it's better than plenty of newer games.

I've stayed away from ebay because I have deep concerns over their dispute system being open to abuse on such a high priced item,
however,
we need the space back so I've put it on there also with the £1 selling fees, hopefully I get a decent price for it!

Stig, I'm sure everyone hopes that you get your money and a quick hassle free sale. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom