What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Star Trek LE revised price

Atlantis

Site Supporter
Alias
Delboy
Looking at selling my Star TrekLE
Huo condition
Willing to take trade ins of stern pros
Price is 7100 shipped to your door
Pictures on request as its folded up to go to a new place I'm opening and dont really want to put a LE into it.
6500 to your door

Last edited:
Forgot to mention there on it. Hmm maybe my price was right first time

Any other mods on it such as shaker, led backboard, custom mirror blades, green laser for instance?
Are you 1st owner and is it HUO (no day trips) or been passed around OR just described as HUO sort of condition?

Questions in lieu of being able to see any pics

Cheers

Any other mods on it such as shaker, led backboard, custom mirror blades, green laser for instance?
Are you 1st owner and is it HUO (no day trips) or been passed around OR just described as HUO sort of condition?

Questions in lieu of being able to see any pics

Cheers
Its actual home use. I've played it. 100%

I’m interested but not sure I can go thru the agro of selling my premium but if anyone wanted it for 5500 i’d only flog it to get this. HUO, mirror blades, ship light mod and I have a silver speaker plinth to put on but haven’t done it yet. Candy creme plunger. Shaker

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom