What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stern Star Trek Pro

Expired Due to no activity
We have a race on. If my TNG sells I’m buying this from you for asking Price.
hope it doesn’t go tits up and we both sell when I’m asleep or something

Looks like I've got some more time improve!
Back up for sale
6dc6e6f746298be59c1da5a04f0e92ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I really want this too. But would have to pay for it in installments :-(

Always a predicament, there's a heck of a lot of money sloshing around in this hobby - but all things have to line up. I spoke to the seller of my next game and he's happy for me not to drop my pants on TWD as agrees it is a fair price. Just like there is no way you should drop the price on this, just have to hold out until the right buyer comes along. Frustrating if you need the cash out, but things will come good.

Always a predicament, there's a heck of a lot of money sloshing around in this hobby - but all things have to line up. I spoke to the seller of my next game and he's happy for me not to drop my pants on TWD as agrees it is a fair price. Just like there is no way you should drop the price on this, just have to hold out until the right buyer comes along. Frustrating if you need the cash out, but things will come good.

I've had the same with LOTR.

I don't want to embarrass the buyer by giving details but to say he's been reasonable and generous is an understatement.

You have to get the sale right, these things are far too good to lose loads of money on.

My problem is I don’t want to let go of what I have, but have no room left.
I could get rid of the pool table, but my mates love playing pool. If I get any more pins my Mrs will hate me.
By god, I want a Ghostbusters though..... 😂

My Trek was minty and took a while to sell as I remember, it's odd, such flow monster, you'd think these would get hoovered up fast. Maybe just a timing thing.

Shame about this was hunting around for one last year. love nor money. Nobody would part with one.
Picked up 2 this year been well received and reliable
Glws

My Trek was minty and took a while to sell as I remember, it's odd, such flow monster, you'd think these would get hoovered up fast. Maybe just a timing thing.

Seems to be the problem with a lot of top tier dmd games at the moment (last 6months plus maybe) Star Treks and TWDs sat for sale for months before getting sold.

Seems to be the problem with a lot of top tier dmd games at the moment (last 6months plus maybe) Star Treks and TWDs sat for sale for months before getting sold.

On here yes, they're still selling strongly on ebay though.

it's overpriced compared to some other more tidy ones on here that also had extras

Back
Top Bottom