What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stern Star Trek Pro

Expired Due to no activity
Maybe I'm being a principled idiot (again!) but as I only came second to a time waster at £3,810 I'm still willing to pay it but nothing higher
Of course it's entirely up to the seller and so maybe the thread will run a while longer !
I think it has run its course. 3 offers at the same value. Buyers are there clearly, all at the same price. Completely up to the seller. I completely get he has a lowest value like the buyers have their upper value.

Hold out, wait for a higher offer, and enjoy the machine or sell now sightly below. No drama either way.

So what's it for sale for ? I'm completely lost it's been going on for so long.
Me too! [emoji38]

£4k takes it with everything on!

To a point I understand the comments about the decals, but that's all they are- decals, can be replaced if wanted (I'm guessing they're available) it's not as if the cabinet is collapsing!

But I'm in a different school of thought on many things!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Previously on LOST: in the blue corner, buyers ready to pay £3.8k, in the red corner, a seller who wants £4k.
Will they meet in the middle?
Watch this thread to find out.

😣 buyer Messer's about at £3910 was willing to sell at that , he backs out ...buyers saying I've got 3800 for a deal ....mmm what to do I know ...I know let's ask 90 quid more than what it didn't sell for in eBay 😜 that should fetch buyers out of the wood work ha ha ha

tumbleweed.gif

😏 you just don't get it do you ha ha ... There's a guy on here who wants to pay you what the second bidder prob bid

I very much get it- as posted previously Martiny offered me the same, why would I turn down martin but then accept Andy's?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So what would you have done had eBay only got up to £3,700? Pulled it?

Those people convinced it's worth 4k are clearly wrong or it would have sold some time in the last 5 months.

Hold onto it for another year or two, it might go up in value above £4K, then again it might not :p

Back
Top Bottom