What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stern Star Trek Pro

Expired Due to no activity

Punk Stig

Registered
Stern Star Trek Pro for sale.

Playfield is spot on, all 3 flippers rebuilt last week including superband rubbers on lower flippers.
Worn playfield rubbers replaced.

All 4 balls replaced at same time

Has the movie soundtrack on latest code which is a sweet addition.

Official Stern shaker motor which has really nice integration on this table!

Plays really really well, only selling to purchase another game.

I couple of unfortunate marks to cabinet decals mostly on the left side, otherwise cabinet itself is solid!

Offers £4250

Happy to use Martin or collect from east london.

*edit to add- updates, hips mirrored panels, Klingon warbird and Enterprise models added, pics added...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is what I have atm, decal damage is more prevalent on the left, 1 mark on the right side backbox, usual expected wear to the shooter lane!
29ddc439085583c1c3ac4b62fa59121e.jpg
ca4655b4b4e45d4b235da8ca41b88cfb.jpg
c0111fc485cc0dc0d8beeb2555c72aa5.jpg
f21f939ddd0dfbccb03c68beb31fea30.jpg
d7ed60969627a6b6eb4ff9fa05941e1b.jpg
58642d9ac99f0be4635c951aa4008c9a.jpg
15efc99202a0c17ef6b0e7a760b1dff1.jpg
48fcf1075df28c7e30fbe48940efc1c0.jpg
20ae5735f643a347bd668e598cddf31f.jpg

Last edited:
Better selling STtng, very similar layout. Great game though, as is STtng

I probably will sell it very soon.

I had a look at Neil's ST and it was similar layout, I loved it. That was the first time I'd played Stern ST and thought it was fantastic, I'd not played too many modern games so was taken aback at how slick it was. Ramptastic, which is just how I like it.

IMDN - I’ve got a usb stick with disco maiden on it for him [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1][emoji3][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Price on this is dropping like your aunt at a BBQ - dropping the shaker motor is the “My Shoe” bit 😂

Great game for the money to be honest, came and went for me as many do, but whenever I talk of it it’s held in much higher regard than most others.

Price on this is dropping like your aunt at a BBQ - dropping the shaker motor is the “My Shoe” bit [emoji23]

Great game for the money to be honest, came and went for me as many do, but whenever I talk of it it’s held in much higher regard than most others.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
His stand-up was always classic!

Any who, it's now at its lowest, I love the game, if it doesn't sell it's all good, just means its faffed about another member waiting on it which I feel bad for!

Happens, I agree though, I wouldn’t be selling any lower than that.

How is this still for sale?

@Gonzo forget the PREM/LE find out if you like it with a pro!

I like it James, myself and Stig very nearly did a trade. However with the pending sale of AFM and STTNG I'm armed with a few options so I'm looking around and reading reviews on EVERYTHING 😬

Fair enough mate, my advice would be to not get caught up too much on waiting for the perfect game - treat it like you are playing the field, I'd be very suprised if there were such thing as a keeper in a collection of 4.

Then again taking advice from me on how long to keep a game is... probably not all that wise.

Tbh I didn't want to message Gonzo again as I'd feel like I was doing a hard sell and looking desperate- personally on this game the extras on the prem/le although very very nice little touches do not change the gameplay enough to justify the extra cost.
But horses for courses eh!

Secondly, one reason I went for this in the first place is because I know I won't lose money on it, ok ok, it hasn't sold yet, but it's on the nail price wise and they'll have this value for a time to come imho

Tbh I didn't want to message Gonzo again as I'd feel like I was doing a hard sell and looking desperate- personally on this game the extras on the prem/le although very very nice little touches do not change the gameplay enough to justify the extra cost.
But horses for courses eh!

Having owned a LE, aside from the obvious light show, I would go Pro if I ever bought ST again. But I still prefer Spider-Man!

Fair enough mate, my advice would be to not get caught up too much on waiting for the perfect game - treat it like you are playing the field, I'd be very suprised if there were such thing as a keeper in a collection of 4.

Then again taking advice from me on how long to keep a game is... probably not all that wise.

Not really waiting for the perfect game as such. But as someone who hasn't played many, been to flipout & Pinfest etc it's important that I get it right so I'm just doing my research.

I've got a TOM to arrive after Keith has sprinkled magic dust on it and an HS2 project in a mates stable. I have the LOTR at home so I'm in no massive hurry to get something in very quickly.

I'm actually really enjoying watching the reviews and reading the different websites.

I was really sorely tempted to get a nib JP2 prem but it just doesn't excite me for some unkown reason.

I have been watching the turtles thread with real interest and watched as many videos as I could. However there seems to be a lot of @rseing about selecting turtles etc and watching screens which I suspect would put me off.

It's a shame the Iron Maiden is glitchy or poorly designed because that does appeal and I have played it albeit briefly.

It is not glitchy or poorly designed.

Couple of tweaks (which every pinball needs and it’s good to go).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom