What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

looks pretty good. But new Stern game second week of January! Do you wait or not?!

Looks decent enough - nothing blowing me away with the design... but if you love the theme looks a no brainer.

On first glance the colours/artwork, especially the top half, put me in mind of of DE Time Machine

42be63ef5a66be391628072f5e011621.jpg

Last edited:
I watched the Pickle Rick episode last night. Hilarious! Absolute genius. I'm still chuckle thinking about it now.

I watched the Pickle Rick episode last night. Hilarious! Absolute genius. I'm still chuckle thinking about it now.
I watched it as well, brilliant episode! There's a lot less burping in season 3/4 than I remember in season 1 so I'm going to watch a few more. That was the main thing that put me off watching.

I like the house and spaceship. Nice big open playfield, no pop bumpers up top, so alot of shots to make, hitting the spinner front on looks like only from high up on the top flipper looks like it could be tricky. You can tell it's going to be a mess of colour with all though colour changing LED's, which will suit the theme well. The charge level in the centre of the playfield reminds me of TX-Sector. The monster artwork at the bottom above the flippers is the same you see at the end of the credits, so that fits in well. The left ramp looks the easiest shot which is good because it feeds the right upper flipper. I like the button surrounds but not as keen on them on the speakers as well. Prefer the black to the purple, even though purples clearly gonna be more expensive; don't see any real differences in playfield (?).

Also two buttons on the right, so, one for each flipper? Nice, less noisy and good for staging... also two shots clearly feed that right upper flipper. Nice alot of thought has gone into the layout; looking forward to playing one!

Looks abit "Meh". Goldwings pop-bumper at the bottom i see..

Love the little anti-gravity gauge, but not a fan of magna save type functions.... and not sure why there's a pop bumper in the left slingshot... top half looks more fun.

the 'light lock' post looks intriguing, but odd. Seems to go up and back?

Something different, I think this could be a lot of fun....be good to see some gameplay.....never watched the series.
Think I’ll make an effort to watch a few episodes to see if it’s any good.

Last edited:
had a quick check of an episode, it is very funny, my kind of humour 👍

it's loosely modelled on the slightly odd relationship between Marty McFly and Doc Brown in Back to the Future... ,where Brown seems to put Marty in unnecessarily dangerous situations for his own selfish gain.

Ah^^^^^ righto, there’s some real clever talented individuals out there lurking around.
I’m too busy to be fannying around, got exams to do and now I just want to watch Rick & Morty ...no wonder I always had on my school report card — Easily Distracted 😬

At first glance this looks a bit vanilla, but there are loads of cool new mechs. The horseshoe thing at the top looks like a new style of 'Danesi Lock', so I imagine you shoot the open side of the horseshoe to lock a ball behind the drop on the other side and lock behind it. Then hit that drop to send the ball back around and out or something?

Looks like there is a mini drop target on the left outlane. A captive ball 'post' next to the right ramp, which could be interesting for bricked shots. Quite a few little innovations like this could keep it interesting.

At first glance this looks a bit vanilla, but there are loads of cool new mechs. The horseshoe thing at the top looks like a new style of 'Danesi Lock', so I imagine you shoot the open side of the horseshoe to lock a ball behind the drop on the other side and lock behind it. Then hit that drop to send the ball back around and out or something?

Looks like there is a mini drop target on the left outlane. A captive ball 'post' next to the right ramp, which could be interesting for bricked shots. Quite a few little innovations like this could keep it interesting.

Indeed, if i know scott, don't expect it to be a normal layout...

I think this looks awesome.

If I could get a NIB pin past Lou I'd be tempted. any idea on when they would ship international games? Would we have to wait until a bunch are ready and get them all at once?

Right, pricing.

I get the standard $6995 as £6311 with UK VAT at 1.33 FX and the BS $7520 at £6784 with UK VAT, excluding shipping. So shipping/delivery/handling would put our option 1, supply only, no PH warranty, delivered to your door, at...

Standard £6750
BS £ 7220

Or option 2...

Prices with warranty, PH 2 year warranty comfort blanket etc

standard - £7295
BS - £7795

Phil

Back
Top Bottom