What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

Tried rick and morty so many times as the obvious nods / homage to BTTF some
Funny episodes but not really getting it . Would rather see a “ it’s all ways sunny in Philadelphia “ pin 😝
Good work though spooky on another different licence ... spooky for me are smashing it 🤜🏻🤛🏻

If they hypothetically sell out in a week though I can't see them shutting the line down at 750.

They would have to if they announce it as a limited run of 750...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

caught a couple of the shows and it didn’t click with me. My kids love it though.

I could have seen Stern doing well with it as a theme.

I like my Alice Cooper but the build quality is no where near as good as Stern/JJP. I wouldn’t fancy trying to site one of Spookys games.

Hope it does well for them.

I think this is a great choice and the numbers make sense imo. Most buyers are older chaps and let's be honest, most over 50 won't have a clue what this theme is.
They can probably sell this amount to the barcades and call it a hit. I'm surprised they are even bothered with Bowen and Scott doing it as it will sell with a crap rule/layout. At least with both on board, then pinheads will hopefully enjoy it too.

Again, I don't think every pin should be aimed at a owners market. This will kill on location and will hopefully get more people into pinball.

LOL @ those cards, what obscure characters each of them, although the Jurassic Park episode is one of my favourites.

So I watched the first 4 episodes last night. What the actual **** !?!?!?

It was funny but soooooo bizarre. It's humour is both funny and a little off centre. I'm enjoying it. Will watch more.

There are very few laugh out loud moments, but the genius, ideas and levels of madness are a joy to watch.

I'm over 50 and Rick & Morty is easily my favourite cartoon Sci-Fi themed sitcom since Futurama! I think there was a homebrew R&M themed pin slowly being built over on pinside.

Make sure you watch "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind" before watching arguably the best episode so far: "The Ricklantis Mixup".

[Btw, the Matt Groening followup to Futurama, Disenchantment, was very disappointing]

You son of a bitch. I'm in. 😎
Have you joined the Spooky Fang Club as I believe members get first dibs when the games go on sale?

"So, in the past we’ve always had the “take care of those who take care of us” motto. This means if you bought a game from us previously, we want to give you a chance to be at the top of the mausoleum on the next game!

Then 2 things happened… namely Total Nuclear Annihilation, and Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle! These games sold more than all our other games combined (not bad huh?!). So if you (and I mean we) can only make 500 games a year, and we now have well over 1,000 customers…. WHAT DO WE DO?
??

This is what we do… we announce the SPOOKY PINBALL FANG CLUB! Yes, it’s another one of those blood sucking attempts to cash in.

Here’s the rundown:

What do you get by joining? You get some cool goodies, access to exclusive deals, events, video content, and merch ONLY available to Fang Club members, and the joy of knowing you are supporting the best little pinball company this side of the cemetery.

So about this “Blood Suckers Edition”…

It’s FUN, and it gets YOUR game some unique upgraded items that will leave you the envy of all the other monsters in your mausoleum! We want to give you something special for believing in us. The side armor special cut design and colors will be a cool combination only available on the Fang Club games. The plaque will be laser etched and placed directly in the center of your super weird apron coated in the same gross vein metal color as those one-of-a-kind side rails. There’s even a few surprises we can’t even talk about yet… but we think these games will be super creepy fun and collectible for years to come!

All Fang Club Members will get the chance to buy-in on our games 2 weeks before it opens to the public! You can choose a regular game or Blood Suckers Edition, but please note: ALL BLOOD SUCKERS GAMES WILL BE BUILT IN ORDER, AND BUILT FIRST!

In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST!

The Blood Suckers Edition game sales will close 4 weeks from the launch date, and NO MORE WILL EVER BE SOLD AFTER THAT! Really… we mean that. No games from the vault, crypt, coffin, or any other plan of resurrection of the dead.

Question: Does that mean I will get a lesser game if I DON’T take on this B.S. edition?

Answer: The standard games will have ALL THE SAME PLAYFIELD FEATURES AS THE B.S. edition (that’s, Blood Suckers, folks). We don’t believe in giving you a lesser game play experience in ANY of our games.

Question: Do I have to do an auto-renew every year on this evil plan of pinball afterlife world domination, or can I just buy when you have stuff I want?

Answer: YOU CAN COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE… One time Fang Club Member, or come back to the grave every year for more ghoulish goodies, it’s your choice.

Question: I buy from a distributor, do I get screwed over or can I still do this?

Answer: You can get in the Fang Club directly with Spooky Pinball LLC, and STILL buy in early from your favorite distributor when the next game launches! Keep those cool ghouls in your corner and still get all the same benefits as the Spooky gastly minions. Just tell your distributor you are in the Fang Club and good to go!

So that’s it… we hope this makes sense, and we hope you have fun hanging out with all the other creepy crypt cretins in the SPOOKY PINBALL FANG CLUB!!!

Love and bloody chomps on the neck,
The monsters at Spooky Pinball LLC."

I’m excited for the reveal on this one, I love R&M.

[Btw, the Matt Groening followup to Futurama, Disenchantment, was very disappointing]

I really wasn’t a fan of the first season, but the second is much, much better. I’m actually looking forward to the third.

Isn’t that because they ship out your membership goodies and giveaways for free each time? Still a kick in the dick though.
$50 postage seems a bit steep, plus possible import duty etc. I'm sure you could ask them to sign you up for $45 and not send you the goodies if you just wanted to get on the early buyers list, or send them over in the container. The poster is the only thing worth owning.

Last edited:
$50 postage seems a bit steep, plus possible import duty etc. I'm sure you could ask them to sign you up for $45 and not send you the goodies if you just wanted to get on the early buyers list, or send them over in the container. The poster is the only thing worth owning.

I got the impression they send stuff out to their members throughout the year but yeah it’s still steep, would certainly need a good half a dozen items shipped over to make it anywhere near justifiable. But we get kicked in the nuts for everything pinball related so why not a spooky membership.

I got the impression they send stuff out to their members throughout the year but yeah it’s still steep, would certainly need a good half a dozen items shipped over to make it anywhere near justifiable. But we get kicked in the nuts for everything pinball related so why not a spooky membership.
Too true. They send your goodies once per year on January 8th.

Can’t believe Netflix beeps the f word.. switched to online to catch next episodes after my dvd ended. Jeez, how LAME...

Season three is on channel 4
So you can catch it up on more 4
Episode 4 next Wednesday
They have only released 5 episodes another 5 to come next year.
It’s been two years since season 2!
I can not get enough of R&M, you need to get through 3 or 4 episodes and you will be hooked. Defo up for the pin [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom