What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

Yup my mistake 1, 2 & 3 Netflix
Season 4 now on C4

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Season 4 being on channel four is awesome for them. They’ve had a 70 show deal agreed recently which means less waits between seasons and more mainstream exposure. They’ve really kept the pace and quality up well from what we’ve seen at the start if season 4. So much from the show to draw from for the machine; Maybe you’ll get to find the McNugget dipping sauce in wizard mode. Portal skill shot? Get swifty multiball? Looking forward :) great news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...ustin-roiland-deal-adult-swim-1202386828/amp/

Last edited:
McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce
The big deal is that the sauce was a limited edition in the 90’s
So unless you have a time portal it’s currently of the menu [emoji3]

I am staying quiet. I'd like one, but there's no way I'm going to be able to afford one anytime soon.... so @Big tone , do you live anywhere near Wiltshire and like to have guests over for pinball? :wave: (Unboxing party)! Yeah - who said that? That's a good idea!

Lol
You will be very welcome t
o the unboxing party.
I’m in Leicester.
I’m going to have two lose two to gain one., at least the wife will e happy [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol
You will be very welcome t
o the unboxing party.
I’m in Leicester.
I’m going to have two lose two to gain one., at least the wife will e happy [emoji23][emoji23]

It’ll be a beaut I bet! Thank you for the offer and may well try and take you up on it :) my dads up in Nottingham so not far for a visit.

High expectations for a Rick and Morty machine, looking forward to seeing some pics and videos when they come out :)

I might be in on one Phil but want to see it first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

caught a couple of the shows and it didn’t click with me. My kids love it though.

I could have seen Stern doing well with it as a theme.

I like my Alice Cooper but the build quality is no where near as good as Stern/JJP. I wouldn’t fancy trying to site one of Spookys games.

Hope it does well for them.
I watched a couple episodes yesterday afternoon to see what it's all about.

Seemed pretty good, I get it.,,, but not something I'm gonna invest any more time in watching.

Hope it turns out a winner for those who love the theme [emoji106]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I've finished season 1. It's totally ridiculous! Where the hell do you get an imagination from for this sort of stuff? It's genius! I love it. Acquiring season 2 now.....

I’m a fan of the show but the theme does not excite me. Bowen doing the rules however... that being said I don’t see how it’ll be any different than the usual locks, hurry ups, and other pinball tropes that haven’t changed since the beginning of time.

i’m on episode 3 s1. i’m not rushing this kwality stuff. i mean a theme park of nasty diseases in a tramps body. ffs ha ha

More cables than a Bally Williams WPC/WPC95.

Are they still using P-ROC boards? or have they developed there own one?

Theme is not my thing but I will certainly look forward to seeing one.

More cables than a Bally Williams WPC/WPC95.

Are they still using P-ROC boards? or have they developed there own one?

Theme is not my thing but I will certainly look forward to seeing one.

I think so. The driver board you see top right:

Screenshot_20191214-065106_Chrome.jpg

Pretty sure that's a proc pd-led breakout board.

PROC - huge capability for little investment. Make sense for spooky given the low volume of games. Plus they can make coding a lot simpler.

Also looks like a denesi lock and an upper flipper.

Could be the world that you are currently on and instead of a countdown its an alphanumeric code of where the portal gun is - or where it is going...

Back
Top Bottom