What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

So I came down this morning and found my boy and
View attachment IMG_1191.MOV
wife both playing Rick and Morty 🤩
Jessica hasn't even looked at the deluge of machines that have passed through the house in the last year , and not liked a game since WoZ . My lad is always asking to play , can't believe it's taken this game to revitalise his love of pinball and I gotta say I am absolutely loving it ... it's the most " one more game " pin I think I have ever owned .
Need to get something done to cover the speaker panel though its all a bit plain considering the vibrancy of the machine.
Also really deep into the show now :)

So I came down this morning and found my boy and
View attachment 152564
wife both playing Rick and Morty 🤩
Jessica hasn't even looked at the deluge of machines that have passed through the house in the last year , and not liked a game since WoZ . My lad is always asking to play , can't believe it's taken this game to revitalise his love of pinball and I gotta say I am absolutely loving it ... it's the most " one more game " pin I think I have ever owned .
Need to get something done to cover the speaker panel though its all a bit plain considering the vibrancy of the machine.
Also really deep into the show now :)
How does the pin play mate, is it overly clunky or ok? Is there loads of glass off moments?
Cheers….

Plays really really well , that inner loop is super sweet and the spinner sound combined with the shaker is awesome. It's a tough shooter and some games it can feel like your just hitting metal but for the most part it plays really well ... I was worried it was gonna be like ACNC like really worried but it's more like TNA but with modes and not single level , I absolutely loved TNA but IMO this is so much better .... I havnt had to take the glass of yet it's played brilliantly.
Love it 😍
How does the pin play mate, is it overly clunky or ok? Is there loads of glass off moments?
Cheers….

I’ve gave up until they tweak the code as it doing my tits in too!
I’m just glad it’s not just me as I felt I was beginning to sound too negative towards Spooky but justified by sounds of it now.

Meanwhile these came today a job lot of Funko Mystery Minis and to complete my set I had to open around 60 boxes out of my 180!
Yes I know! I’ve lost the plot lol.
But like I’ve said many times this is a killer theme and possibly the best series ever made so it had to be done.
I will be making a few added mods for my pin using them over the next few weeks.

Before
View attachment 134471

During - that’s a lot of RnM’s
View attachment 134468

Aftermath
View attachment 134469

Result 1 full set from Rare (ghost front) to common (poopy back)

View attachment 134470
@Colywobbles i am guessing I may be a bit late to the party on this one but do you have any of these mini figures left ?? 😁
Also have you done a coin door print to replace the sticker ?
Cheers

4B779A61-969D-49F0-9EAA-F026EE6E21D9.jpegE8AEB051-0FD1-4CB0-902A-0DF712F4A5A6.jpegD628CF62-F92F-4432-8D2B-CE351608347A.jpeg
Added this alternate backglass from @xianek the other day.
The quality of the glass print is awesome..
I feel it fits the rest of the artwork a bit better than the original, nothing wrong with the original but this just pops really nicely 🥰

Nice making of video from Chris Bucci. I watched the videos about his collection many times in my early pinhead days...

Two wires have come adrift from the ship connector. Can anyone please tell me in what order they go, black and orange or orange and black.

Many thanks!
0AE9B88E-DF1C-464C-9F8B-0EB6857E135E.jpeg

Two wires have come adrift from the ship connector. Can anyone please tell me in what order they go, black and orange or orange and black.

Many thanks!
View attachment 187856

Have you found the answer to this one? I’ve been down with covid this week so haven’t been on here much but if you still need to know I’ll have a look for you later.

Thanks for your reply! Hope you’re feeling better!
I think so.. it is working but I am not sure the ship lights work in the right sequence.
Also one of the ships headlights worked at half power and flickered from day one so I think this wiring was iffy since new.
If you get a moment to picture this connector with the wires in the correct order I would be grateful.
Perhaps one day Spooky will issue a wiring diagram…………..
Thanks again, Steve

Sorry for the delay - I thought I was getting better when I posted but I had no idea what was coming! Barely been able to function this week but finally starting to feel a bit better today.

Made it out to the pin shack for the first time in well over a week just now, so here’s a photo of how the connector is wired on my game:

F97E8873-00E2-4AE6-A3F2-B61CC460F45A.jpeg

Hope this helps.

It does indeed! Thanks very much for taking the time and trouble!
I will add some hot glue to the connector, mine had none..
I hope your Covid recovery continues!
Thanks again, Steve

I never thought I'd get one, but I'm now in the club!

FYI There's a code update: 2023.03.22

Build 2023.03.22:
- Fixed: Crash if Adventure ball save time is set to "OFF" and adventure starts with multiball.
- Fixed: If you A) were in a dimension, and B) charged the meter, and then C) Drained - the topper would keep running.
- Fixed: Blood Dome adventure high score when not in challenge wouldn't award/prompt.

PXL_20230828_134945277.jpg

PXL_20230828_134909799.jpg

Game was covered in what I can only think was saw dust when I got it. It looks like the playfield glass had also shattered as I found glass fragments everywhere. Shot doesn't show it above but I've since aligned the flippers correctly.
Game wasn't booting either but turned out to be a dead CMOS battery, after that it was just a matter of jumping the FPANEL on the motherboard and re-configuring the BIOS settings back to Spooky presets.

Changed out the rubbers as they were knackered to Titan Glows.

I've already purchased the 'Jerry Ramp'. Will report back on it as I don't believe anyone here has got one installed (correct me if i'm wrong!).

It’s pretty random tbh and odd looking (it needs painting of some sort IMO), but I do like it! I think it completely changes the game,
also adds another super skill shot option in a different way :)

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with my R&M :(
Out of nowhere on boot I now have this error message thing 🤷🏻‍♂️
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Many thanks 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_7197.jpeg
    IMG_7197.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom