What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

there are two main technicians at flip out, Robin Kemp and Mike Parkins that under take general maintenance. i normally fix my own games and do other small repairs . if machines break normally flip out pays for repairs .

there are two main technicians at flip out, Robin Kemp and Mike Parkins that under take general maintenance. i normally fix my own games and do other small repairs . if machines break normally flip out pays for repairs .

Yeah, me and Mike are usually usually there once a week on Thursday for a few hours. If a board needs repair, we can usually fix it there, swap it with a spare/replacement or take it home and fix it.

The games get a fair amount of play and with 60 or so games from different eras and manufacturers there are many things to go wrong. Everything breaks eventually!

Lol, just read some of it. If I'd ordered one I would just assume I was getting #750, anything lower than that is a bonus.

Yeah it's a mix of people who are just happy to be getting one at all and entitled people who are furious at Spooky because they're going to be getting it a couple of months later than an estimate they worked out themselves. Pinside at its finest.

A couple of Xmas impulse buys for my office room, Pickle Rick and Rick's Space Ship. Pretty sure Spooky are using a modified version of this Paladone ship in their game, even has their silhouette which you can't actually see in the photo.

20191222_123326.jpg20191222_123449.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not getting one, just joining in with the excitement!
I’d be tempted to buy one in future, after playing & liking it, assuming they might be for sale ever again.

Buying something effectively off-plan within a 1hr window just seems daft.

I also thought they said they’d do a TNA Special re-run at some stage... mid 2021 maybe??

I’d be tempted to buy one in future, after playing & liking it, assuming they might be for sale ever again.

Buying something effectively off-plan within a 1hr window just seems daft.
Same here. Most of the Pins I've bought I've never played before, but I have always watched as many videos and read as many reviews as I can. I wouldn't buy without that, plus I don't want to play the waiting game on this one. It's easy to get caught up in the hype but there is always another new game that then takes over the hype train. I'm sure there will be a few drop outs down the line.

So spooky are giving everyone a free topper. I think the US folks kicked off massively because of the ordering issues; this looks like away to make them happy!

Looks very good - a little iron maidenish.

That spinner on the loop is sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmm - suspect few of these will be in adult mode lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom