What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

also coding two games at the same time, so either they are going to limit the features and make it really hard to customise the code for each game or have two code bases to debug and work on.

also coding two games at the same time, so either they are going to limit the features and make it really hard to customise the code for each game or have two code bases to debug and work on.
I suspect the rules will be identical and they'll just swap the media assets. Could be wrong though...

I suspect the rules will be identical and they'll just swap the media assets. Could be wrong though...

Yeah, I’m sure this will be the case - just like Family Guy / Shrek. Be interesting to see if they’ll let you load the code from one onto the other, again like FGY / Shrek.

Hoping for an ultraman but I’ll take either.

I’m looking forward to the pinball bazaar topper for it will have a skeleton with a knife! And a playmobil pumpkin!

f9276f1dcf68e251489cc7a7d48a2899.jpg
(sorry James couldn't resist LOL)

Honestly, your messages are a constant source of inspiration to me.

I like ultraman better apart from the music so I will get ultraman and play the Halloween code on it LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brief overview of the rules here:

https://collider.com/halloween-pinball-price-specs-images-john-carpenter-jason-edmiston/

• Use flippers to change location of skill shot. Then launch and shoot fast!
  • Lock a ball behind each hedge to start hedge multiball. Reveal Michael behind each hedge by shooting the left ramp. Then hurry to shoot Michael Jackpots! Shoot the Michael Super Jackpot to complete mode.
  • Shoot the right ramp to get to the Smith Grove Sanitarium Playfield. Then shoot the scoop to start Sanitarium Mode. Complete all red lit shots for Michael to escape! Then gather patients for super Jackpot.
  • When Hedge Multiball and Smith Grove Sanitarium have been visited, you can qualify House mode by shooting the center ramp twice. Now get to that uppermost playfield! Complete orbits to battle Michael and shoot the balcony to win! (Hold the flipper on the upper playfield orbit for a wicked combo;)
  • Start pumpkin modes by shooting either left or right orbit and clear the center drop target bank. Now shoot the pumpkin to start mode! Follow lit shots and directions to help Michael get victims/help Laurie Strode escape! By finishing each mode to full completion, Jack-O-Lantern Multiball will be lit.
  • After visiting Hedge Mode, Sanitarium, House Mode, and all Six Jack-O-Lantern Modes, Boogeyman (sub) Wizard mode will begin. Lock all 7 balls in the order given to you to complete Boogeyman Wizard mode, the enjoy your victory lap multiball!!
  • If you’ve completed all modes to their fullest extent, Night He Came Home Wizard mode will be lit.

The ultra man looked way too campy no? It's a really bizarre choice of theme imo. Tbf so is Halloween but in a good way.

I reckon Ultraman will kill in Japan. Pinball seems to be getting much bigger there and that could be a big hit

Halloween looks ace...... I called it with the bed sheet + Donald Pleasence cab art.
If I wasn't getting GnR i'd have this for sure!

I thought Halloween looked great but I’m so into Ultraman with the art and cheesy video assets I think the scored a double hit out of the park.

Way back in the day I ran a Games hire company called Megaware and actually imported 1000’s of console games with Ultraman on being the SNES. What a pile of ****e that turned out to be I couldn’t sell the fecking things to anyone but at least they hired out lol
However for some strange reason I prefer the look and theme of Ultraman even though Halloween looks ace too.

So do we have to order on spooky’s site or from Phil only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom