What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

so how do you order this? through Phil or do you need to do some bozo club thing again?

Impressed..mainly. I'm not sure about the 3 Michaels on the left, from the photos it looks like you will see them all, all the time from the players position?

so I joined the club last year - an I still in?

It doesn't auto renew, so if you joined to order R&M you'll need to join again tomorrow to pre-order Weds.

Also, sounds like Ultraman confirmed as the second theme - the Spooky email stated "1250 Halloween units and 500 Ultraman units are all that are being produced"

It doesn't auto renew, so if you joined to order R&M you'll need to join again tomorrow to pre-order Weds.

Also, sounds like Ultraman confirmed as the second theme - the Spooky email stated "1250 Halloween units and 500 Ultraman units are all that are being produced"
today or tomorrow for the club?

So you have to join the fang club to be able to pre order then order from Phil if you have got on the pre order list?

Wow! That's how you do a horror pin. Looks awesome. Love the hedgerow with Michael peeking out, very cool

I'm not in this club, I've put my order into Phil. Surely that's all I have to do right?

For R&M you had to join the club even ordering through Phil. The international membership is $95 due to shipping but I just bought the $45 USA membership because I didn't really care about getting the stuff they send out.

sounds like Ultraman confirmed as the second theme - the Spooky email stated "1250 Halloween units and 500 Ultraman units are all that are being produced"
Are there any pics of the cab & playfield artwork for the Ultraman variant?

Art work is on point, I personally hate the theme as I think the films are crap so its a pass for me.

If your a Haloween fan its a no brainer.

I like the pricing on the NIB its seems great value to me and includes a topper?

From a value propersition it seems great, damn... am I convincing myself to buy a pin I don't want?

Have they said when they'll be showcasing gameplay? Looks pretty interesting with all the drop targets guarding ramp entrances, not sure how it will flow though...

1625500056594.png

Those mini playfields are just awesome. Different rooms, staircase ramp... amazing. Very Haunted House.

The LED strip lighting is a bit of a miss though. Wonder why they didn't use more dense 144/m LED strips. It doesn't even have an opaque covering - you can see the circuit joins. And they used white instead of black. Triple miss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom