What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

Ok i'm in for a halloween blood suckers edition. Decided i fancy giving it a go and really like the look of the 3 playfields stack. Something different i hope. I dont mind the wait particularly as no space currently anyway! Gonna be a cool game to play on halloween whichever year that is! My favourite of all the 'celerbrations'

Was almost gonna go for ultra man with that awesome graphics on the playfield and art but i think the playfield layout is really meant for halloween (house rooms as playfields) and the other is just a reskin

Last edited:
I would be super surprised if anyone will get their game this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
after the noise I made about TNA if they know I'm ordering one they likely hold back all the UK games until the last batch LOL

Am I the only one that's seeing Whitewater's layout on these two games?

Halloween theme an absolute winner in my book, but have to admit triple-taking seeing that come out of nowhere, and then an Ultraman alternative theme of all things?!

Am I the only one that's seeing Whitewater's layout on these two games?

Halloween theme an absolute winner in my book, but have to admit triple-taking seeing that come out of nowhere, and then an Ultraman alternative theme of all things?!

I don’t see whitewater. Maybe a little TBL and certainly some classic Bally.

Was telling my wife we could order one and said it could be 2 years before it arrives. Her response '2 years?! We could be dead by then'. 🤣
It’s a good excuse for getting a CE then as they built 1st so maybe one of you might get to enjoy it.

And you replied yeah dead annoyed that we didn’t get a deposit down! [emoji23]

Stop tempting me Neil! At this rate i'd have to let one of my existing pins go just to make room.

And you replied yeah dead annoyed that we didn’t get a deposit down! [emoji23]

So did you order both, or just the ultraman edition? I'd love to see the ultraman version in the flesh some day :) I went for halloween theme in the end.

I don’t see whitewater. Maybe a little TBL and certainly some classic Bally.

I readily admit I'm allowing myself a good chunk of creative license with the comparison. If there was another lane between the two ramps I think it would be even more like WH2O, but already I see a long-left return ramp that's (more or less) standing targets-only from the main area, the right-handed playfield levels with flipper that can take you down that left-hand ramp if you make that shot, the tight right through shot to an orbital, and the locations of the two ramps.

Agreed it's great to see a layout that looks more like one we haven't seen for a while - it's those elements giving me the inspiration to throw entire paint cans of gloss over it and call it WH2O lol.

Question re; the spookey fang club membership all. I'm based in the u.k and have seen some mention they just bought the cheaper u.s membership option rather than the u.k? - do you have to put a u.s address when registering?; or you just put a u.k address, but you don't receive and goodie bag sent in the post?
Considering doing this to pre-order a bloodsucker ed. Halloween

Question re; the spookey fang club membership all. I'm based in the u.k and have seen some mention they just bought the cheaper u.s membership option rather than the u.k? - do you have to put a u.s address when registering?; or you just put a u.k address, but you don't receive and goodie bag sent in the post?
Considering doing this to pre-order a bloodsucker ed. Halloween
I just used my normal uk address and paid the $45. All worked ok

Can’t be many available to order now, over half were gone the other day. Think there were 16 reserved.

Ordered CE myself. Will be interesting to see how many CE there are in total.

I think that’s probably the best value all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom