What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next new Stern announced this week!

hmm, I'm doing something tonight at 23:00 UK time that might be this showdown, not sure.

Neil.

Interested to see how it’s voted.

there must be hundreds more Metallica owners than Jurassic park, and it’s stood the test of time through a long production run and >5ys of code support, but I guess JP will ultimately triumph as it’s the newer & shinier machine. I’m pretty sure it’s better too, but I can’t quantify that as only played the Pro version at Tilt and the flippers were a bit weak that day.

Stranger Things could be in trouble against Iron Man also.....
Thinks it’s voted on FB and Twitter by fans but not sure how it’s tallied / authenticated.

J-Park v Maiden in the final surely. Also Munsters is getting it's pants pulled down by Spidey big time. Who have people got in Guardians v BM 66? That's a close one imo.

My guesses for the second bracket are...

LOTR vs BM66

GoT vs TWD

JP vs EHOH

IM vs Met

AC/DC vs ST

SM vs TSPP

DP vs Tron

GB vs IM

Look some clowns vote for crazy **** like Corbyn.

For both Star Wars and Tron, the competion for them its tough. GB is one of Stern's all time best selling games, its also a widely better game than Star Wars and if you look at theme use, Zombie Yeti Art, Callouts from one of the main cast and an epic theme tune - Star Wars? they got the stickers from the 1978 Panini Star Wars sticker album and stuck it on a piece of wood and hired some bloke from Wickes to do the call outs.

Tron came out almost ten years ago at a time where pinball sales were still in the toilet. On location in the US Black Knight:SOR is _everywhere_ so not such an easy choice.

Look some clowns vote for crazy **** like Corbyn.

For both Star Wars and Tron, the competion for them its tough. GB is one of Stern's all time best selling games, its also a widely better game than Star Wars and if you look at theme use, Zombie Yeti Art, Callouts from one of the main cast and an epic theme tune - Star Wars? they got the stickers from the 1978 Panini Star Wars sticker album and stuck it on a piece of wood and hired some bloke from Wickes to do the call outs.

Tron came out almost ten years ago at a time where pinball sales were still in the toilet. On location in the US Black Knight:SOR is _everywhere_ so not such an easy choice.

Just fill it out Neil and let us all know who won!

You need to play a few more games !! Tron is good and black knight is excellent it’s the next level in pinball !! The price of new pins make most shy away

Price is one issue, but space is another... if you have finite space and no games you want to move on, price is irrelevant. In London space for games is far more expensive than the games themselves.

Price is one issue, but space is another... if you have finite space and no games you want to move on, price is irrelevant. In London space for games is far more expensive than the games themselves.
Totally agree !! all the more reason newer sterns are more complex in code the oldies are great but get boring quick in my opinion

We are all stuck at home, it is a funny game.

all my favorite games are on the left side (Met, Lotr, JP, and TWD) maybe I would see one of them in final! I also respect a game like xmen LE.
SM gets my favour in the right side by far.

Back
Top Bottom