What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next new Stern announced this week!

Don’t know yet. Might do a Facebook live of the stream tomorrow to really **** them off! Not really

It’s Jaws! Is it? Or isn’t it? :) lol

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I reckon they have bought the entire back catalogue of Arnie films. The first out the block will be Commando (the prequel to Taken) and then maybe Twins or Kindergarten cop.
I saw prototypes of Twins. The Arnie on is the premium and the Danny Devito one is the home version 😁

Huge fan of the Bond films so would love one based on that, but would it be based on a particular film or based across the series as a whole?

I wouldn’t get too excited I listened to garry stern waffle on for 45 mins on the last distributor live link may not even be a new game I suspect it’s just damage limitation for the slaughtering that sw home pin has got if it is a new game then we won’t see it till September October and I bet it’s rushed with zero code

I wouldn’t get too excited I listened to garry stern waffle on for 45 mins on the last distributor live link may not even be a new game I suspect it’s just damage limitation for the slaughtering that sw home pin has got if it is a new game then we won’t see it till September October and I bet it’s rushed with zero code

I wondered the same Chris otherwise why not do both launches on the same call? But looking back Stern nearly always have launched a game near this point in time - last year Deadpool year before GOTG. They then take the game to IAAPA in Florida which is like EAG on serious steroids.
I’m fully expecting the next game to be Jurassic Something though.

Cheers,
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes neil if stern are following there current model of 3 release a year then it’s due let’s all hope for something good as from dead pool onwards they have pretty much all been flops

so bond then. but not the back catalogue that we all wanted, but based solely on the next forgettable film out????

My view on a bond game would have been do a play 2 separate side affair like alien with the 2 films, but choosing connery or moore and then inside that tier 5 or 6 films of theirs as modes, then meeting at the top for a super baddy battle once both sides completed. would be awesome! just my 2p

also, jaws (the fish) is one of the last themes that interests me, but it would have to have a 'mega massive mechanical evil diving scary shark mech' (tm) on it!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom