What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next new Stern announced this week!

I like AC/DC mini play-field, Still can’t get the hang of the loops though 😬
The art inside with the girls is cool...

What I don't get is the vote count as LOTR vs Mustang stayed at 85% 15% the whole time I looked from early on to the ned, so does it get updated with all new votes? Wil be interesting to see if GOTG vs BM66 changes from 42/58 it currently stands at. Or is the official result different and published anywhere else apart from the initial post?

I voted BM66 but do like the look of GOTG.
Only played a few games..... wasn't sure about the movie scenes on the LCD but it was early code, I’m sure it’s better integrated now.

Does anyone know where the results of each round get published given that there are polls on both FB and Twitter which might go opposite ways so you can't tell from just looking at FB %s. I've aksed on FB but no answer so wondered if anyone here knew. Last time I looked Twitter and FB votings had different machines winning in the Kiss vs GOT polls.

Does anyone know where the results of each round get published given that there are polls on both FB and Twitter which might go opposite ways so you can't tell from just looking at FB %s. I've aksed on FB but no answer so wondered if anyone here knew. Last time I looked Twitter and FB votings had different machines winning in the Kiss vs GOT polls.
Facebook #SternShowdown shows all the results so far but not on a league table. Kiss beat got thankfully.

Thanks but still confused!

I look at Facebook and the results of the poll say GOT 46% Kiss 54%. I then look at Twitter which says GOT 57.4% Kiss 42,6%. Seeing as the result is the combination of the two and there may be a different number of votes in each (so you can't just add the %s together) it's not clear which machine won and as per my initial post I can't see a result declared except for these poll %s which conflict each other.

Yes fine thanks Sam:) Hope you are too.

It’s a fix, as long as the right Pins keep winning ....who cares. Glad Kiss won also, it was miles behind on FB also then gobbled up all the votes 😃

Back
Top Bottom