What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Doggard

Site Supporter
Hi guys and gals
Newbie here, checkin in
Got the heads up of this place from gonzos podcast ( which is great I must add)
I’m a middle aged pinball fanatic, been playing since 91, when my local cafe installed a getaway high speed 2, and was hooked from that point.
Got myself a virtual cabinet, which keeps me amused, but soon be buying my first pin, and currently on the lookout. After my visit to pinfest the other week, I’ve decided I must have the real thing in my life 😄

Doggard

Site Supporter
Hello..
Another newbie, I'm John, 41 currently in Chatteris Cambridgeshire UK.
Would love to eventually own my own table but with prices seemingly at an all time high I will have to settle for visits to the seaside arcades for now.
I play fx3 on xbox. Everyone is welcome to friend add me on there my tag is Stoneroses80.
On a mission to beat my friends dr dude score he's up to rank 18 now!
Hi John
If your on Facebook, come check out my page,zen pinball cabinet players weekly challenge. It’s a weekly comp, just for fun. Was set up for virtual cabinet players, but all formats are now accepted. Hope to see over there.

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Hi guys and gals
Newbie here, checkin in
Got the heads up of this place from gonzos podcast ( which is great I must add)
I’m a middle aged pinball fanatic, been playing since 91, when my local cafe installed a getaway high speed 2, and was hooked from that point.
Got myself a virtual cabinet, which keeps me amused, but soon be buying my first pin, and currently on the lookout. After my visit to pinfest the other week, I’ve decided I must have the real thing in my life 😄

Welcome mate

Doggard

Site Supporter
I’ve been here about a week, and having fun having a good look about and reading posts.
very soon I’ll be in the position to buy my first pin, which is more than likely going to be purchased from this forum. I’ve noticed that to be able to do this, I have to be a site supporter, can someone explain how I do this
Many thanks

Paul R Owen

Site Supporter
I’ve been here about a week, and having fun having a good look about and reading posts.
very soon I’ll be in the position to buy my first pin, which is more than likely going to be purchased from this forum. I’ve noticed that to be able to do this, I have to be a site supporter, can someone explain how I do this
Many thanks
Just a £10 donation which lasts a year.

Top Bottom