What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hi I’m Bobby from London,I sell the tyres for a living,thought I’d treat myself to a pinball machine before my 40th ended up with 3 let’s within 6 weeks 🤷‍♂️ ❤️Pinball ,met some great guys on here and used Martin who was terrific
Way to jump in with both feet...or all 4 tyres!

Good morning, I'm Alfo,from Italy ..... I've always loved pinball but never had the space for a table until now......
Greetings, what’s your plan new, old, some where in between, I started with stern Spider-Man from 2007’ was a good game and a good pin when you have space for one,

Hi Everyone -
I'm Andy and based in North Wales; a proud owner of Family Guy and my first Pinball Machine.
It was kindly bought as a surprise 40th birthday present for me by my wife, and installed at home just a few weeks ago.
We have fond memories of playing this with our nephews in Florida quite a few years back, so it's always been a favourite of ours.
Cheers

Attachments

• FG Pinballl.jpg
    FG Pinballl.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi Everyone -
I'm Andy and based in North Wales; a proud owner of Family Guy and my first Pinball Machine.
It was kindly bought as a surprise 40th birthday present for me by my wife, and installed at home just a few weeks ago.
We have fond memories of playing this with our nephews in Florida quite a few years back, so it's always been a favourite of ours.
Cheers
Welcome to the madhouse @Crewey :)

Poor little machine looks all lonley there..... I'm sure we can help fix that... :D

Hi Everyone -
Cheers
Hello and welcome, family guy is a fun pin, the mini playfield especially,

If you I need any help with settings and other bits someone will always help out on here,

Itch

Hello and welcome, family guy is a fun pin, the mini playfield especially,

If you I need any help with settings and other bits someone will always help out on here,

Itch

Cheers @Itch it is a very very fun game!
I do have an update issue which Jim @myPinballs has kindly expressed his thoughts on, as the pin is under a 1 year warranty with the distributor I'm mainly at the pestering stage with them rather than anything too technically involved.
We're gonna give a V3.1 Boot Rom a whirl firstly, as this pin has a V2.00 installed and has sadly been neglected with never having been updated by the looks from Software 2.00 !

This is the error (I have tried multiple USBs, ensured they are formatted correctly, file only in root, only file on the USB, Dip#8 on etc. but this it is always the exact same outcome)

Thanks

This is the error (I have tried multiple USBs, ensured they are formatted correctly, file only in root, only file on the USB, Dip#8 on etc. but this it is always the exact same outcome)

Just ping Stern themselves... Not sure what things are like since Chas passed away, however they used to be super helpful....

Thanks @Paul I sent them details of my issue last week and haven't heard back just yet.
I believe Electrocoin are going to send me something too, so hopefully on the way to a resolution :D

Sorry if I this is now the wrong place on the forum to be posting questions, is there anywhere in the UK I can order the exterior Stewie mini-pinball decals and some sideblades at all ? I've ordered the spares that PH has available already. Thanks

Last edited:
G'day

I am new here and have 2 pinball machines at home. HS2 and LOTR LE. Looking forward to lurking in the forums
Hello ajnin! Two great games to start out. Gave my LOTR to my son so I get to visit it every now and again.

Hi Everyone -
Cheers
Welcome Crewey. Used to have FGY. Lots of fun... But had to put it on the Family settings. Enjoy...

Welcome @ajnin,
I was based in Melbourne for a few years, great place. Where do you hail from?

Hi Everyone,

Just joined. I have a Stern Elvis at home right now and a Godzilla Premium on the way.

I am on the lookout for a Jurassic Park premium but it seems everyone else is too :)

Thanks for letting me join!

Best
Chris

Hi Everyone,

Just joined. I have a Stern Elvis at home right now and a Godzilla Premium on the way.

I am on the lookout for a Jurassic Park premium but it seems everyone else is too :)

Best
Chris
Hello and welcome

Hi Everyone,

Best
Chris
welcome.gifto Pinball Info @phcjpp .

Back
Top Bottom