What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

low reflective glass order 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
If you know folks who are on the list but lurker types give them a kick

@Widnesbernie

Here’s the payment info. Also there a spreadsheet on page 4 that should have the amount to pay listed . :thumbs:

OK PAYMENT DETAILS -

PLEASE PAYPAL AS +++FRIENDS AND FAMILY+++

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME AND REAL NAME ARE PRESENT ON THE PAYMENT

neil@domino.org

THE PAYMENT WINDOW WILL CLOSE SUNDAY AT 17:00

IF YOU HAVEN"T PAID BY THEN YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED.

Please note the post regarding risk above. I'm 95% confident we will be ok we all _SHARE_ the risk.

The glass is in stock and will be shipped shortly after paynent

Cheers,
Neil

@Widnesbernie

Here’s the payment info. Also there a spreadsheet on page 4 that should have the amount to pay listed . :thumbs:
Neil,
Page 4 only lists the original £106 which I sent on the 3rd November.

I have just sent another payment that will cover the shortfall due to the original payment not being sent via friends & family.

Sorry Neil
Have only just seen this thread, completely understand if iv missed the dead line for payment. Please let me know if not and I will make payment.
Thanks Simon

Hi Neil how soon after the above 3 members pay will glass get ordered and then how long after does it take to arrive ?
glass is already ordered, its in stock and it will arrive when it arrives. Usually about two weeks.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom