What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

low reflective glass order 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Ok we've had a few missed starts on this apologies but I've worked the real deal.

First of all the bad news - Brexit means its likely we will get charged VAT (and possibly duty).

Having worked it all out it only makes sense if we get >50 orders of standard glass and >10 of wide body:

The _estimated_ price for the glass is:

Standard £106
Widebody £155

That includes shipping, VAT and exchange rate.

I want to close this off end of September ideally but as noted we need 50 orders at least of standard glass and at least 10 wide body. if we get 50 standard and less than 10 wide body I will just order standard.

Once we finalise the numbers, payment is in advance via PayPal.

Please post:

Full name number of standard - number of widebody.

So:

Neil McRae 10 standard and 5 widebody.

These will be collectable from Flip Out London Pinball Club. Aim is that we would have this done before end of October but definaltey before end of November.

Just incase its not clear. These require you to come to Flip Out to collect.

Cheers,
Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely pre Brexit you would have been charged VAT unless it was being imported via a company.

David

David Bowery 1 Standard 1 Widebody

Please 😁

Last edited:
Hi Neil
one Widebody for me please.
and one standard for when I get a TOM. Fingers crossed

Alan Adair

Hi Neil
Can I have 3 x Standard and 1 x Widebody.
Cheers
Ant Hobbs

I'm up in the north west anybody bringing any this way id be up for a couple of standard Andrew Broom

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok all you guys asking for some until you have a designated collector I’m not adding you to the order.

Back
Top Bottom