What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

low reflective glass order 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
yeah waiting for one bit of info then on monday will be pulling the trigger On payment.

@Neil McRae - could you remind me of the payment method you want, and has a final price been mentioned?

Also did I get in on the extra 2 sheets of standard glass?

Thanks

Last edited:
Ok I've updated the sheet.

If anything is missing let me know asap.

Payment details on Wednesday however:

With the import duty getting this into the UK is _MUCH HARDER_ than before. so much so there is a chance that it never arrives. Everyone going into this needs to realise that this is a risk. If you don't want to take that risk let me know now and I'll take your order out.

Payment will be taken via Paypal - DO NOT PAY NOW.

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update.

Excuse my ignorance, but where is the risk that it won’t be delivered? I would have thought you just pay the customs / VAT.

Thanks for the update.

Excuse my ignorance, but where is the risk that it won’t be delivered? I would have thought you just pay the customs / VAT.

Yes, but I have to arrange that and figure out how to get it through customs. Do I give the driver £2000? and never see him or the glass again? Do I wait until the glass is at the port and then figure out how I get it through at that point in time. or do I pre-pay...

There is no normal courier option for something like this.

Neil.

Is the courier not employed by the glass company directly then? Or is this once it’s in the UK?

I would have thought the customs charges are invoiced to you once it is cleared.

Is the courier not employed by the glass company directly then? Or is this once it’s in the UK?

I would have thought the customs charges are invoiced to you once it is cleared.

No, yes, no.

Thanks for doing this Neil. It's a nightmare for you, but a real help to loads of people. There will be dozens of machines looking much more beautiful for your efforts.

OK PAYMENT DETAILS -

PLEASE PAYPAL AS +++FRIENDS AND FAMILY+++

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME AND REAL NAME ARE PRESENT ON THE PAYMENT

neil@domino.org

THE PAYMENT WINDOW WILL CLOSE SUNDAY AT 17:00

IF YOU HAVEN"T PAID BY THEN YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED.

Please note the post regarding risk above. I'm 95% confident we will be ok we all _SHARE_ the risk.

The glass is in stock and will be shipped shortly after paynent

Cheers,
Neil

Great news!

Could I suggest a link to the sheet on the first post as I keep forgetting what page and post its on 😂 I'm sure it will help others

sorry, all pricing is here:

Flying back from holiday tonight first job tomorrow….Payment.

many thanks Neil.

Strange ok thanks Alan i’ll move the wide body to mufcmufc

Back
Top Bottom