What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

low reflective glass order 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
My advice is just wait for another group buy on this and get as many sheets as you need (I know probably not what you want to hear).

I got a spare sheet last time just in case I crack or damage my current glass. This is easily the best mod / improvement for pinball machines.

You could try and search and get quotes etc., but as mentioned above, it’s so niche that it will be uneconomic.

This is easily the best mod / improvement for pinball machines.
I was in this mindset when I received Tommy from Pinball Republic and asked a local company about their glass supply for my other 3, however after trying to constantly clean cat paw marks off I'm not so sure now 🤣

I was in this mindset when I received Tommy from Pinball Republic and asked a local company about their glass supply for my other 3, however after trying to constantly clean cat paw marks off I'm not so sure now 🤣

Cat Shelter?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom