What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

low reflective glass order 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Hi Neil . Really sorry - was away in Canada for last 4 weeks and I have missed payment deadline etc ( really rubbish internet on my phone😀 ) . Just checking if I owe you money or not . My name is not on list so guessing not -due to missing your final calls but just want to check. If not - I will hopefully catch it next time - if you do it again 😀thanks Neil

ok so update.

Glass is ready, container is ready, courier is now ready. The money is still sitting in my PayPal account untouched - However I have to arrange an importer on the UK side to cover the VAT import I did not factor this into the cost depending on that cost I might be back. I hope to have this sorted this week. and glass delivered next week.

Neil.

Ok folks this isn’t likely to happen now until January. a Few issues I now know how to get the VAT sorted just waiting on a couple of things with brokers but the bigger issue is at the club where we need to clear out the hall area which isn’t going to happen this side of Xmas. My garage is also rammed so I can’t even get it delivered there.

anyone who doesn’t want to wait I can take you off the list and refund you. Sorry about this but the VAT has been more challenging than I thought and I don’t want to lose your cash.

all of your money is sitting in my PayPal account.

F6A88987-7919-41B7-9BDD-8B8594A81DBB.png

Back
Top Bottom