What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kiss

Think you need a beer Dave. Hook up with abaxas, think you two will get on like a house on fire. ;)

Theme isn't for me but 'could' be a great game when we actually get to see/play it. Surely an informed judgement has more clowt....

Behave yourself. This is a without doubt a marmite theme. Don't have to get twisted knickers because I don't like it and think it drives pinball back to the stone age. Always the same, someone has to play the high horse "leave the game alone". You can't take a bad word about it.

Old news already anyway, roll on another 4-5 months for the next installment. I see today Mr.Sanders has pointed out which I never picked up on, was this is pretty much a derived Indy Stern layout.

Just for the record, shrubbery not beer. Probably more chilled out than you'll ever be duder. If you have to read into every opinion like it's anger then that's your problem.

Behave yourself. This is a without doubt a marmite theme. Don't have to get twisted knickers because I don't like it and think it drives pinball back to the stone age. Always the same, someone has to play the high horse "leave the game alone". You can't take a bad word about it.

Old news already anyway, roll on another 4-5 months for the next installment. I see today Mr.Sanders has pointed out which I never picked up on, was this is pretty much a derived Indy Stern layout.

Just for the record, shrubbery not beer. Probably more chilled out than you'll ever be duder. If you have to read into every opinion like it's anger then that's your problem.

so what was this all about then?
and who was it even aimed at?
you sound drunk

Reactions: JMP
Come on duder, you are not THAT stupid. 10:30am and I'm drunk? I've already said in that very post there you have quoted, I don't really drink.

If you want to keep going off topic, be my guest. And if you're specifically looking for an argument, take it into pm and I'll answer you when I can.

no of course i don't want an argument, i'm a peaceful person generally. i was just questioning your tone, suggesting others had twisted knickers and were on high horses, that you're more chilled out than they will ever be and that they read into every opinion like it's anger ..... those comments actually make you come across as the one with an attitude issue.

anyway let's get back on topic. KISS pinball - i wonder if they will go back down the road of SS vs spiky S for the markets where these things rattle cages - like Germany for example. anyone know?

Reactions: JMP
This is the thing though.When you don't write a 12 page essay instead of getting across in a paragraph, this is how it's always going to be portrayed by someone like you on the nitpick & twisting to what you see it as.

I don't hate on any of you (especially JMP) and far from angry. The only thing that has wound me up this morning is wasting time.

Yo. Awesome. 4 topless men in black leather with black and white face paint. And the fellow who sticks his tongue out too. Studded wristbands, studded waistcoats, the whole shebang. Wow.

Folk could also buy the most over priced pinball in general circulation, the original Kiss, and then do whatever Kiss fans do in the privacy of their own homes in front of the two machines.

I can think of much better ways of spending 8 grand on the pair, but some folk love this stuff and these guys have sold a phenomenal amount of records. And been horizontal with a phenomenal amount of women.

Will go down well in the USA, which is where the biggest market is.

image.jpg

:eek: .... Post edited for the sake of peace and tranquility.

Last edited:
May even be tempted with this one, they were one of my Fav bands in my youth and got the nod of approval off Gene @ Donington 88 while bouncing around with my skull split open and face covered with blood, would like to ditch, Shout it out loud, Dr Love, Hotter than Hell, Deuce, Rock n Roll all night and have Creatures of the night, War machine, Sure know something (yeah soppy I know), Heavens on Fire, All hells breaking loose instead.

KISS are massive also in Japan & Australia....

Also headlining Donnington this year...

wonder if any kiss fans prefer Rolf Harris/s version of stairway to heaven too,
Kiss are a fun act but do people take them seriously, i dont think so, same as captain sensible for punk, dont think anyone is gonna class happy talk as a punk anthem

great look and theatrics like Alice Cooper and some funny songs that are very tongue in cheek and make me smile ( remember my sister having 1 with a nuclear theme ) and i love the look of the pin,

Well there is a possibility. But AC/DC was a Ritchie game, so naturally amazing. But the theme helped, everyone loves ACDC. Who listens to Kiss?
Kiss have a massive fan base that spans 3 generations known as the Army, not into what they are doing these days but they are massive globally.

Crazy Crazy Nights is the only song I've ever heard, how come that's not on the machine? :confused:

Always felt sorry for the bloke with the rabbit (or whatever it is) make up.

Am actually quite a fan of Kiss' music. Anything with a good bit of guitar in it. Good on them for maintaining their outrageous over the top 'brand' for so many years. Will sell loads in the USA.

Had a chat with my seven year old daughter about Kiss and told her we may get one:
"Oh good, it has got Crazy, Crazy Nights on hasn't it?"
Erm no it hasn't
"Well it will definitely have God Gave Rock And Roll To You wont it?"
Erm no, not that either as Kiss didn't write it
"Well that's rubbish then, it needs to have Crazy, Crazy Nights on"

Had a chat with my seven year old daughter about Kiss and told her we may get one:
"Oh good, it has got Crazy, Crazy Nights on hasn't it?"
Erm no it hasn't
"Well it will definitely have God Gave Rock And Roll To You wont it?"
Erm no, not that either as Kiss didn't write it
"Well that's rubbish then, it needs to have Crazy, Crazy Nights on"
Looks like TWDLE is staying put then ;)

Back
Top Bottom