What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kiss

Also I see Big hairy melons listed and Kiss, Hobbit etc but no Wrestlemania. Does this mean none actually made it into this country? Will it become the new Waterworld and go for stupid money in the future?

Just to say that I played a Wrestlemania in an arcade in Weston Super Mare last weekend-so at least one made it!

Actually quite enjoyed it, more so than the Kiss in the arcade next door...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to say that I played a Wrestlemania in an arcade in Weston Super Mare last weekend-so at least one made it!

Actually quite enjoyed it, more so than the Kiss in the arcade next door...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a Wrestlemania in a pub in Leeds.

I played the WWE in Western super mud 2 weeks ago. I went to put a £1 in and noticed a ball in the shooter lane so played it. It was ball 1 and there was also a credit waiting. I had to force myself to play through both games, it was that boring.

I played the WWE in Western super mud 2 weeks ago. I went to put a £1 in and noticed a ball in the shooter lane so played it. It was ball 1 and there was also a credit waiting. I had to force myself to play through both games, it was that boring.
I've yet to play the one in Leeds although I intend to next weekend. I don't hold out much hope though. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to themes but I have absolutely zero interest in wrestling and I have heard the gameplay isn't too clever either.

I've yet to play the one in Leeds although I intend to next weekend. I don't hold out much hope though. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to themes but I have absolutely zero interest in wrestling and I have heard the gameplay isn't too clever either.
I didn't mind it to be fair. Had a couple of goes on one in Amsterdam. As long as you're not expecting too much from it then you may be pleasantly surprised.

I didn't mind it to be fair. Had a couple of goes on one in Amsterdam. As long as you're not expecting too much from it then you may be pleasantly surprised.
I like to keep an open mind as much as possible when I first play a game (I have no interest in poker but I love WPT). Saying that, sweaty men in Spandex might be a bit of a problem. :suspect:

Back
Top Bottom