What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kiss

The images of the playfield on IGN do look pretty cool. Shame about it being Kiss though. But like you say, no surprise.

Does the new game mean that Wrestlemania has sunk without trace? Haven't seen one over here and they seem to be ramping up for the Kiss release

Yanks are going to be ****ting in their pants over kiss!!

Does the new game mean that Wrestlemania has sunk without trace? Haven't seen one over here and they seem to be ramping up for the Kiss release

My guess is they have just finished the last run of Metallica and Kiss will replace it. Wouldn't make sense having two music pins on the go since Met is coming up to two years old in July.

The bands image I suppose does make for a tight theme, pity the music is so crap, I'm not a lover of Metallica though either , but ac/dc well let's rock.
Where is Nirvana ? Surely more popular than panto Rock kiss

The Super Hero trend has changed to Rock Bands eh? Looks good though, check out the weird back panel ball action at 0.25 !

Have to admit that it looks pretty good in that video. Early days of course but they have done a good job with that promo vid.

Mmm, Barenaked ladies would've been less moribund than this crap! Gary Sterns off his head.

Of course it will sell, the majority of the pinball buying public are at the age where KISS is relevant.

It's funny that we're moaning about the license/theme when tables for Johnny Mnemonic, Demolition Man and CONGO exist (which were ****ty movies). I personally think the playfield layout looks way better than Wrestlemania's.

Johnny Mnemonic, Demolition Man and CONGO

Nothing wrong with those games. Making a game from a film whether ****ty or not still has more options than a dads rock band.

Looks good to me but then again I'd enjoy a little bit of Kiss. Disapointed its not a Big Trouble in Little China pin though :(

From a business point of view its a good decision, yanks will go nuts for this in fairness and a lot of collectors would be older men who would have grown up listening to Kiss.

At least this is an announcement of a game that will actually see the light of day after all the false promises recently.

I'm not a great fan of Kiss, but I'd prefer another music pin to something like Wrestle Mania.

Waiting to eventually get to play this before deciding whether I'd want one, but if it has a decent rule set it could be as successful as AC DC and Metallica.

Any theme, and particularly a music theme will divide people.

can it be classed as music ? :)

still something to put next to the osmands or 1 direction pins when made ( hmmm but i have to admit i liked crazy horses )

I was surprised reading on pinside the level of support for an Iron Maiden theme over Kiss - didn't realise they were so popular in the US.

Good luck trying to sell it in 10 years too.

Like the 36 year old kiss that sells for a premium now ? Hardly a struggle to shift one of them

Also i think im in a minority as I actually quite like the old kiss table. I also like the band, they are so ott that they are cool (ish)

Back
Top Bottom