What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Have you had a pin that you didn’t play before you realised it needed tweaking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t think I will need a washer under the post either..

I would keep a washer as if you have to lift that Williams one it risks taking a chunk of the clear with it.

@Neil McRae I'm concerned that this is making you sad and you might be becoming sadder.
I've therefore found something that might cheer you up

Remember, when the fun stops, stop ;)

Attachments

• 1625853710892.png
    1625853710892.png
    408 KB · Views: 28
What?!

You are happy that you spend 9K on a game that comes from the factory ****ed?!

It’s that mentality that lets counts like JJP get away with this sort of nonsense!

stern sent out games with warped playfields..
stern sent out AIQ with sub par subways that have broken and that haven’t been fixed yet.

Stern sent out Mando Pro’s with plastic ramps that break..

but in these instances.. I don’t hear you constantly, relentlessly commenting.

I get it.. Everyone gets it Neil.. you don’t like JJP..

I have bought a G&R.. as well as 30 other people many of them on this forum.. and I am to be honest getting tired of your constant bashing of the game.. you had it, you sold it.. move on Neil..

Let others enjoy their NIB purchase without you coming back with a negative after every positive post about the game. Every positive step that we discuss to solving this issue you have to come back with a negative comment.

And yes, I know stern are fixing these issues, and JJP aren’t. But Stern have had their dark days to..

Not all splitting cabinets were replaced,
Not all chipping playfields were replaced- instead sending out tubs of clear!

Now, I’m going to continue with my G&R

Dave you can add me to ignore because I intend to continue to highlight any organisation that rips of its customers and JJP are the worst. (Actually maybe not pinball brothers are they actually stole money).

Stern has sorted _every_ single issue that I've had. Spooky sorted out my issues.

Stern's issues are as much to do with the distributor here more than anything else. Every other country in Europe has had replacement subways and KDS have replacement subways for months.

You say put on washers I'm telling you not to because that will make the problem worse, its not a negative comment.

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been ultra busy this week, and had a DAY OFF as miraculously I reached 52 years old.

Will be having a chat with @philpalmer and @CHRIS B PINBALLS on Monday as due to CV19 we can not all be under the same roof.

You will all be contacted shortly after those chats with an appointment slot for me to call round, so watch your inbox.

Will not be posting anything about appointments on here. If you have requests for me to fit Cliffy's etc I can do this but you need to ask in advance and you will be charged extra. Doing the cliffy's could take between 1 and 2 hours.

I have been ultra busy this week, and had a DAY OFF as miraculously I reached 52 years old.

Will be having a chat with @philpalmer and @CHRIS B PINBALLS on Monday as due to CV19 we can not all be under the same roof.

You will all be contacted shortly after those chats with an appointment slot for me to call round, so watch your inbox.

Will not be posting anything about appointments on here. If you have requests for me to fit Cliffy's etc I can do this but you need to ask in advance and you will be charged extra. Doing the cliffy's could take between 1 and 2 hours.

happy birthday dood!

^^^ what if I don’t need an appointment and just need sent some stuff matey? Like posts and big massive washers ..... lol

Look forward to seeing you soon then Phil.
Happy Birthday. Catching me up.

What?!

You are happy that you spend 9K on a game that comes from the factory ****ed?!

It’s that mentality that lets counts like JJP get away with this sort of nonsense!

Neil you clearly don’t like jjp if you have nothing positive or constructive to say then shut the **** up and go suck Garry sterns cock some more

Dave I haven’t seen a gnr in the flesh yet I am delivering one on Thursday with Phil then have another to fit cliffys and the post mods on so I will report back then
I would be very cautious hammering them if they are tight as I suspect if you want to ever remove them it will damage the playfield

Hey Chris, we shiiittt! 😂.

They are tight, but was only a gentle tap.. when I went to secure the post with the nut, the post did pop back up.

Back
Top Bottom