What's new

JJP GNR Pinball

Claire at Hadfields sorted me out. Originally due next week but I asked on the off chance of a delivery this week (Tues & Thurs delivery days down south) and Claire sorted for me.
Great service!

Got the game in last night and put it on its legs.
Put it on jukebox mode- that was all.

Poker night yesterday so was pre-occupied.

im not playing it until I have checked the posts and other must look at things as posted by people on Pinside.

Well, I had to contact Claire, they wouldn’t deliver end of next week when I’m home so I have to get my step daughter to be here to sign for it - take delivery Monday.
Hope there is two blokes available to slide it through the front door. I’m at a bungalow so........

Flash a £ note the drivers way.

The 2 guys delivering mine weren’t happy that I made them wheel the pin half way down the street and then back up the alley to the back of the garden.. but a £20 sorted that out.

usually it’s only 1 driver that gets a £20.. but buggered if I’m giving £40 tip!
😂

£20 - what a tight ****! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Crickey its already pooling without a ball played on it. The biggest issue ones Dave are at the top near the inlanes.

Neil.

I don’t think it’s pooling, it looks like reflection of the side of the washer.
No issues under the sling posts.

was an issue with the left lock post- was rubbing on the side of the upper playfield had to adjust the metal plate that post goes through and the plate that holds the coils

OK- no pooling at the outlane @Neil McRae -
The post doesn’t screw into anything, no thread in the hole.

the JJP post is secured by a nut only. The WPC post is thicker just before the thread.. it is a very tight fit.. it will need gently tapping in..

It doesn’t look like it will stop ball flow down the lanes .. will check that.. should I try this WOC post by tapping it in… squeaky bum time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 31
Is the JJP posts the same loose ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hammering the pin the day of delivery.

It would be worth it if it would solve the problem but I doubt it will.

Do to supply issues we are unable to send out washers or longer posts.
JJP does not recommend altering your playfield.
If you feel you need to add these items,
Pinball Life and Marco Specialties have the information and can get you what you need.

JJP's response to a punter on Pinside.

Back
Top Bottom