What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

I’m surprised JJP is content with the reputational damage building daily.

My DI experience wasn’t great, but at least the parts that failed were replaceable. I just couldn’t live with the kind of playfield damage people are experiencing and I suspect PH wouldn’t want to live with me as a customer in those circumstances either.

I’ve only had a handful of NIB games over the years, but I’d much rather buy a year old game with issues worked out now. I nearly went in on an R&M but I’m certainly over any FOMO now after all the horror stories here and on pinside.

other than the dozens of folks who have done that and still had pooling and chipping. You can even see the impact its having well away from the trouble spot.

I don't disagree that its the a good plan but everybody should be going into it realising that its a workaround and definitely +not+ a solution the likelihood and probability of playfield failure is high. The washers press down, the posts press down. Anything that presses down on the playfield will cause pooling and eventually that will chip.
I concur.
It’s not difficult to work this one out.
Even with this work around in place I wouldn’t want to lift the washers 6 months down the line for a look see.
It would be like waking the sleeping beast 😬

boat arrived on Monday- Container booked in with Hadfields for the 6th July..

London deliveries will be on the Tuesday after that..
Do you know if it will be just the Southern deliveries that week mate or all deliveries?
I’m getting punted all over the country with work and trying to estimate a probable timeframe to be localish....

Just ordered mine. Excellent price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just doesn’t look like it’s made for that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why do you say that Neil?
Artwork and sculp match the game.
Hexagonal lights, as per the game.
Have you forgot what yours looked like already 🤣🤣

Some pictures coming in of the topper on a game… really proud of how this has come out.

View attachment 141562View attachment 141561View attachment 141563View attachment 141564
For me these photos do explain the scale of the sculpt against the stage, when viewing installed on the game from players position it gives a sense of depth which I didn't see before, that's a really nice touch.

The lights look much more impressive in these stills too.

Nice work chaps, good luck with the sales.

Scoop is a massive removal job but honestly a must do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom