What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s the big one: TPF 2023 - has there ever been such a schedule!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Kinda gone off the tank model too. Std would do. However I think I’d change my ranking list and stick Pulp fiction on top and GTF second!
Deffo the standard and no tank tracks for sure. Still need to see more but the Pulp so far looks way above everything else (for those who want a throwback machine)

i have no idea what you are talking about 😂
As in the fact Danesi had some input in layout and along with his awesome music tracks does it give the impression it’s like an evolution of TNA going forward.
Or am I the only one feeling this vibe and getting it totally wrong as it’s nothing near the look and feel of TNA

As in the fact Danesi had some input in layout and along with his awesome music tracks does it give the impression it’s like an evolution of TNA going forward.
Or am I the only one feeling this vibe and getting it totally wrong as it’s nothing near the look and feel of TNA
I think Neil's point is TNA and TNA 2 are essentially the same Pin, which they are.

Ask him if it feels like a TNA and you might get an answer 😉. *Unless by TNA 2 you meant Final Resistance, in which case I want my last comment stricken from the record.

Last edited:
Tough groups now the bye players are in, getting late and clocks changing so won’t watch the rest

Good luck Andy!

Thanks for posting , the standard/base model is exactly the same game play , lighting, sound, coin door etc as the le , ultimately that’s all that matters, we’re all playing the same game (and hopefully loving it) I was gutted to miss out on an le but a week on and seeing recent videos I’m less bothered

That massive PCB under the playfield is an issue if that goes you have to replace the whole PCB.
That's got to be the largest to date hasn't it? I know we all thought they were crazy when they first did that with MMR ( yet they've proven very reliable ) but this is getting stupid now.

Back
Top Bottom