What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s the big one: TPF 2023 - has there ever been such a schedule!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
well done. well deserved.
On pinside people are saying their experience of TPF was ruined by the stink of the place , body odour everywhere , people dropping bombs while queuing to play games making people gag as they decide whether to leave queue or not .. I hope the uk guys aren’t getting us all a bad rep ! 😂😂

On pinside people are saying their experience of TPF was ruined by the stink of the place , body odour everywhere , people dropping bombs while queuing to play games making people gag as they decide whether to leave queue or not .. I hope the uk guys aren’t getting us all a bad rep ! 😂😂

You have clearly not been to Pinfest or any other Nerd gathering…….It appears / smelt like most are on Day 7 of their weekly shower routine! 🤮

Folks have been yacking on about “oh the big PCB failing” since 2016 and across the 4 major selling games. I’ve yet to hear of a single case of that board failing. They even made a joke of folks saying it during the seminar.

Every pinball and arcade show ever, the worst was Play expo Manchester. People give me a hard time when I call folks out on it.

It should be the norm to call smelly unclean people out, especially after Covid, and I plan to keep doing it.

Hey you don’t get that anymore at uk pinfest - the sanitation team are on it straightaway. 🤣🤣🤣. ****corks and deodorant
mandatory

None of you have ever smelt true show level stench, well, unless you visited the retro gaming exhibition at MOSI Manchester a few years ago, oh I would of loved to smell some BO and trouser bombs, I swear a number of people there had shat themselves! It was truly awful.

🤢

🤮

Every pinball and arcade show ever, the worst was Play expo Manchester. People give me a hard time when I call folks out on it.

It should be the norm to call smelly unclean people out, especially after Covid, and I plan to keep doing it.
If there’s the slightest whiff of something undesirable with any of my Famalam I call them out for their own sake.
But for some reason I just can’t bring myself to call out a stranger or acquaintance and just try get as much room between me and them as possible.
However I think these occasions should have the Stink Police in force as it’s just unfair to have to put up with it after shelling out god knows how much to attend and it be spoilt by a small minority of *****rs

If there’s the slightest whiff of something undesirable with any of my Famalam I call them out for their own sake.
But for some reason I just can’t bring myself to call out a stranger or acquaintance and just try get as much room between me and them as possible.
However I think these occasions should have the Stink Police in force as it’s just unfair to have to put up with it after shelling out god knows how much to attend and it be spoilt by a small minority of *****rs
Agreed!

Attending events isn’t cheap and should be made enjoyable as possible by the organisers!

I’ve refused service at Tilt because of people smelling!

Unfortunately the Stern room at the London PR league meet got pretty bad today, I’m lucky I played my games early on as I found it hard to breathe in there 🤢.

Unfortunately the Stern room at the London PR league meet got pretty bad today, I’m lucky I played my games early on as I found it hard to breathe in there 🤢.

Chris sorry to hear that - if this is the case again please let the founders or myself know. It’s totally unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom