What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s the big one: TPF 2023 - has there ever been such a schedule!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

At Heathrow on my way to Dallas for the number one pinball show on the planet - and it’s no coincidence that more new games are being shown here than any other show ever!

Let me know if you want any video of stuff or other parts that might be at the show. Andy and Lord Stumblor are going to be there also! Hopefully both of them bringing back some silverware!

862BD8BE-1C57-44FC-A531-0F36335F0AD0.jpeg
67B12AF4-4123-4230-BA9B-1EFC821EB039.jpeg4F2FC145-2B9E-4D06-9F84-5EE22BDB1755.jpeg
62D4C124-434E-44D9-B45D-85716046679C.jpeg

We‘re on our way Houston!

At Heathrow on my way to Dallas for the number one pinball show on the planet - and it’s no coincidence that more new games are being shown here than any other show ever!

Let me know if you want any video of stuff or other parts that might be at the show. Andy and Lord Stumblor are going to be there also! Hopefully both of them bringing back some silverware!
1 x full size Mystery Machine please; extra points if you can find a Daphne.
(As in photo/video; as opposed to bringing back with you).

What a moment in time to be going to that show !

Last edited:

View attachment 197089
View attachment 197090View attachment 197116
View attachment 197093

We‘re on our way Houston!
Have a great time. It would be awesome to see a VLOG on the whole show if you have time. Cheers

Man you could fry A LOT of fish in this place! Texas sized fish too!

Man those that didn’t get a PF LE - it’s going to burn for a long time - this game looks ****i g awesome.
Wow it looks amazing..

Trying to work out the cabinet height, it's small like the older bally style ?
Grab a shot of someones tape measure 😃

Back
Top Bottom