What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

Here ‘s my thoughts after watching half of the stream. I nodded off a few times and this was during the day! Kinda throws everything at you from the beginning but has no moments. Metallica has moments. TWD has moments. For starters it has very few toys to produce moments with. Amazing art and music. Shots are good. No wow factor!

Are we starting to see the limitations of spike 2!

Last edited:
GnR has this strobe affect it uses. Feck I’ve never seen anything like it. WOZ has terrific lighting affects with special/extra ball etc. Black Knight has retro modes which change the dynamic of the game!
It needs moments. Have I said moments enough ;-)

Last edited:
Don't worry. Stern will be announcing another new pin in a couple of weeks. Let's start the next hype thread!

Nothing wrong with that at all... The market is clearly there and machines are selling like hot cakes...

I believe Stern is a still running a 3 cornerstones a year... so no or less then normal...

Just watched the video again, fantastic skill shot onto the Ka Foom kickback target, genius!

Nothing wrong with that at all... The market is clearly there and machines are selling like hot cakes...

I believe Stern is a still running a 3 cornerstones a year... so no or less then normal...

no there Is only two cornerstones. this and Venom in end of August//September then KME’s “Jaws” in January.

Neil.

Here ‘s my thoughts after watching half of the stream. I nodded off a few times and this was during the day! Kinda throws everything at you from the beginning but has no moments. Metallica has moments. TWD has moments. For starters it has very few toys to produce moments with. Amazing art and music. Shots are good. No wow factor!

Same here, fell asleep after 10 minutes then woke up.
Its def nicely polished but not seeing any real innovation or pinball moments.
Side-line, when 'Take That' came back with 'Shine', i thought, great song...until it appeared on the Asda advert.
Same with Electric Dreams and that stupid fcuking Strongbow advert FFS.... hate the song now.
Well, it was Guitar Hero that screwed Foo Fighters for me

wait and see more of FF there is some big stuff later in the game according to Jack!

Stern apparently pulled forward manufacturing so Pros on the line Monday , obvs freaked out with a warehouse full of games shot from JJP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, fell asleep after 10 minutes then woke up.
Its def nicely polished but not seeing any real innovation or pinball moments.
Side-line, when 'Take That' came back with 'Shine', i thought, great song...until it appeared on the Asda advert.
Same with Electric Dreams and that stupid fcuking Strongbow advert FFS.... hate the song now.
Well, it was Guitar Hero that screwed Foo Fighters for me
Still think they shoulda changed the lyrics to 'Together in acoustic dreams' (to cries of Judas from the crowd)

well a couple of more fails from JJP and they will be dead...

BTTF has one of the most complex licensor groups so I wouldn't be so sure. But if anyone can make it happen Joe K is the man given his links to the stage show but its currently along way off.
Plenty of time to save then ! You ordered ya le for it neil ? 😂

well a couple of more fails from JJP and they will be dead...

I have to agree reluctantly.

The playfield issues with G&R definitely dented the reputation. The Toy Story I had here was well built but to make it so expensive and kill the flow with 4 pop bumpers was a silly move. Add in the fact it was Toy Story 4!!!!! AND not having 'The Claw' as a mech was a major miss.

They have to get this right because 3 failures in a row will dent confidence.

As for Elwin making Jaws as a Kapow . . . . . . I'll start saving now!!!!

I have to agree reluctantly.

The playfield issues with G&R definitely dented the reputation. The Toy Story I had here was well built but to make it so expensive and kill the flow with 4 pop bumpers was a silly move. Add in the fact it was Toy Story 4!!!!! AND not having 'The Claw' as a mech was a major miss.

They have to get this right because 3 failures in a row will dent confidence.

As for Elwin making Jaws as a Kapow . . . . . . I'll start saving now!!!!

JAWS i have been waiting for for a long time, elwin and kapow sound even more perfect than i could have imagined, but by the time it comes out it might be £20K and then that's when i go and cry in the corner...

The Godfather was in again a couple of nights ago and I’m now even more intrigued as to how they can make that theme fun.

I’m down for a FF Premium and I’m thinking I’ll be able to move it on it or loan against GZ or JP2 priced titles so I’ll have my little 90s collection and a single modern pin.

Back
Top Bottom