What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

If the Queen game was better I would have taken one... this might be the next best thing for me!

Never had a music pin though. I have played Metallica and Iron Maiden and liked them but are music pins usually bad or is it just the theme/band that people are polarised on?

I have high expectations for this pin as it’s Jack Danger’s second pin and his JP home pin looked pretty good.
I’m a fan of the band as well which is a bonus.
In my opinion there are a few top title music pins out there including ACDC, Metallica and Iron Maiden.
Only problem I have right now is I don’t really want to let any of my current collection go as I don’t have any more room.
First world problems :D

In case anyone didn’t know !

Attachments

• 71E505EA-EE32-4708-BB50-7E63F9E42228.jpeg
    71E505EA-EE32-4708-BB50-7E63F9E42228.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 22
I’ve always though FF have very few recognisable songs considering how long they have been going. I’ve never seen them live but I gather of fair chunk of their set is covers. (That might just be some ******** ive read though). I suspect they are far bigger than I credit them as given the size of the tribute shows last year.

Maybe a game along a similar line as attack from Mars but with music? Lol

Saw this coming a mile off; Grohl and Co have been one of the biggest bands in the world for years now.
They have a few bangers that I like, but other than for my personal taste they are a bit MOR rock.
Still, very interested to see how the pin turns out with Jack Danger involved.

We’ve barely seen Bond and now another new pin. Stern are just releasing too many. I personally don’t think this is the best business model.

But hey, I’m not a pinball manufacturer and manufacturing pinball is hard.

so stern pulled this forward to have something at TPF, originally planned for MGC launch.

Neil.

Apart from me thinking Jack 'Danger' is a dickhead - I mean who calls themselves Jack 'Danger'???? I actually think his JP Homepin looks good. Liked a lot of things about it. Probably more than the JP pro. But then again, I enjoy SW homepin, that very few people on here have ever played.

Not the biggest FF fan, and part of me is going to be gutted if it is great because Rush could of been.....

The footage shown looks like Scooby Doo in the Mean Machine.

Who knows what the game is like.

As per usual, I will wait until I play it,

If I was Stern I would of held this back as intended (read Neil's comment above) - I would be more worried about shifting 500 JB60th before announcing this.

I'd suggest that due to the total clusterf**k that was the bond reveal followed by the total clusterf**k that was the pricegouging JBth and the praise Spooky's Scooby doo is getting that Stern have wisely pulled this forward to turn a corner quickly...

we all need to live in @J.C.Rox imaginary world where stern didn’t have to make more Bonds than they planned to satisfy demand and that on $LE they made more money on one game than JJP made on the last two!

then the praise of Scooby doo U turn land where all you do is hit the ball back to you and the usual **** show of build quality issues on the first games that have shipped

of course this is the imaginary land where he buys games and has detailed experience feeding his laughable views!

Back
Top Bottom