What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

It’s in the land of Fun @Colywobbles 😜.
In all seriousness, it’s located near Russel Square tube station not far from Kings Cross Station.
25 - 27 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AW

It’s in the land of Fun @Colywobbles 😜.
In all seriousness, it’s located near Russel Square tube station not far from Kings Cross Station.
25 - 27 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AW
Ah bugger that costs about £200 on the train then I gotta put up with all those with all those Southern Shandy drinkers :p

Damn it. I was working near Kings Cross all last week. Didn't know about this place.
Suprised you havent heard about it, its been there a while.

It has something to do with Electrocoin doesnt it, they always have the new ones in there early.

They had Rush in February last year before everyone else and also did the UK release of Godzilla there I think.

@Den - aka Wolfgang / all - If it is working let us know - would also like to head down there for a game at some point and check it out.

May be of interest to some - Funland were doing this "game of the week" promo where you could get as many free games as you like on a specified machine if you logged onto Stern insider and showed a staff member.

Back
Top Bottom