What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

Foo fighters for me is as strange one, there recorded music for me is mostly a miss, however having seen them a couple of years ago live, they are amazing, I actually really dislike there recorded stuff and was dreading seeing live (the wife loves them), but I would rate them as one of the best live shows I've ever seen. To qualify for this accolade I have to not be a fan and be converted after seeing. Couldn't face a pinball machine of them though. Unless it turned out like iron maiden and I could change the music to David gueta 🤔🤭

I’ve always though FF have very few recognisable songs considering how long they have been going. I’ve never seen them live but I gather of fair chunk of their set is covers. (That might just be some ******** ive read though). I suspect they are far bigger than I credit them as given the size of the tribute shows last year.
They have maybe one or two, I'm not a fan of the recorded stuff, however live absolutely amazing.

Finally watched the Dead Flip Pro stream and it looks amazing... Not a massive fan of the Foo Fighters but the Theme, art animations and sound effects are top notch. Looks to play very fast, not many toys and doesn't appear to have very long cut scenes as yet, all which appeal to me. Seems the perfect pin so far and now I bloody want one.

Foo. so had literally one ball on Foo. I like it, it really feels like an Elwin game, the shots are familiar the flow is good, the call outs are ****ing brilliant and the game looks great. Ray put in a monster session of updates for the weekend around score balancing and new code was on the game I played. There are a lot of them here so will get more play but of my one ball nothing has changed my view about buying this game. Those who are saving for Elwins game next year who like tough but good games like JP2 might want to play this and order a pro to tide themselves over until Jaws is released.

Foo. so had literally one ball on Foo. I like it, it really feels like an Elwin game, the shots are familiar the flow is good, the call outs are ****ing brilliant and the game looks great. Ray put in a monster session of updates for the weekend around score balancing and new code was on the game I played. There are a lot of them here so will get more play but of my one ball nothing has changed my view about buying this game. Those who are saving for Elwins game next year who like tough but good games like JP2 might want to play this and order a pro to tide themselves over until Jaws is released.

Heard a few people say it's a bit Elwin like, which I'm excited about. After seeing all the games released now I'm still happy with my Foo order. I haven't played any of them yet so obviously it's still a risk but Foo seems the safest bet for me. Code seems to be coming on at a good pace too.

April
Foo Fighter LE / Foo Fighter Premium / James Bond Pro / James Bond Premium

May
Jurassic Park Premium / Iron Maiden Pro / Iron Maiden Premium

June
Godzilla Pro / Godzilla Premium / Avengers Pro / Avengers Premium

July
Deadpool Pro / Deadpool Premium / Foo Fighter Pro Home Owners

August
Foo Fighters Premium / Star Wars Pro / Star Wars Premium

September
New Cornerstone Pro Locations Only.

October
Jurassic Park Pro / New Cornerstone LE / New Cornerstone Premium

November
Godzilla Premium / Mandalorian Pro / Mandalorian Premium

December
James Bond Pro / New Cornerstone Pro Home Owners

Venom hitting the line in September ready for Elwin's new game in end of December/January - allegedly Jaws but knowing how challenging the license is for that IP I'd be surprised, or they have done it missing key parts of the IP, a bit like JP2.

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Venom hitting the line in September ready for Elwin's new game in end of December/January - allegedly Jaws but knowing how challenging the license is for that IP I'd be surprised, or they have done it missing key parts of the IP, a bit like JP2.

There was a line of Marvel Jaws comics based on the films, I would bet that if Jaws is being made, its more like a marvel collaboration.

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Very interesting lots of old titles there that most distributors already have in stock or probably past there sell by date

Very interesting lots of old titles there that most distributors already have in stock or probably past there sell by date
Believe it may have been Gomez on a podcast and reiterated by Zach on his that a lot of these runs are based on US distributor demand.

I remember Zach saying on his podcast demand for Star Wars, Deadpool and pretty much every Elwin title is constantly high.

The first batch should be landing in the country soon.
Funland have got their space ready 😁
252E4310-07BE-4E50-8D27-68B9E497FAB1.jpeg

To compliment the rest of the lineup

4D0692B0-7974-4CC3-AD3F-F15B224FF152.jpeg

Attachments

• 23F49E39-1AD7-4743-A979-AAEB5A960F18.jpeg
    23F49E39-1AD7-4743-A979-AAEB5A960F18.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom