What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

<contentious>
Will Premium and LE customer mention the machine has skill posts when they sell them on?
</contentious>

I had that feeling too when I saw it but the way it works its not really a skill post, its a delayed kickback

Never been a massive FF fan but as everyone else has noticed the game does look great!
Not in a position to buy one right now but if I get saving hard over the next few months 🤔

From Neil's post there's another batch of pros getting made this summer, what's the likelihood there will still be games available in a few months, or is this a case of getting in early or missing out?

I'\d get your name on the list.

Not a fan of the big red van cab art.
Pro cab art on that nice LE translite would have been much nicer.
Think this will be amazing but price crazy.
The next level hysteria has green lighted manufacturers prices to go one way…..up!

I reckon they moved this forward ahead of Venom because it’s simply the better game of the two (only these two cornerstones this year according to a Gomez) and Bond simply hasn’t been a mega hit for them clearly if they have pushed back runs of Bond and replaced with more Godzilla runs.

I reckon they moved this forward ahead of Venom because it’s simply the better game of the two (only these two cornerstones this year according to a Gomez) and Bond simply hasn’t been a mega hit for them clearly if they have pushed back runs of Bond and replaced with more Godzilla runs.

FF was always scheduled as the first game.

I still feel Stern are your Data East of the 90’s and JJP are the equivalent Bally/Williams..
Unless I'm missing something, I think AP is more Data East. All the Data East pins I've played are just 'meh' whereas Stern have put out some real hits, e.g. GZ.

However, I agree, it feels like the distinctively good pins, the ones that aren't just B/W era pins with better code, are all Elwin. This isn't really a surprise since they're using the same designers as the B/W era. I'm glad to see they've brought in Jack Danger since my favourite pins tend to be either the originals or the ones with fresh blood (e.g. Danesi's TNA, Elwin).

JJP feel like the early build quality was excellent, and they're really good at theme, but - with the exception of Dialed In - I don't find them much fun to play. The one thing the B/W era was good at was simple fun.

Not a fan of the big red van cab art.
Pro cab art on that nice LE translite would have been much nicer.
Think this will be amazing but price crazy.
The next level hysteria has green lighted manufacturers prices to go one way…..up!
Wanted an LE, but I remember when Tron Le, Xmen Le came out and people were not happy they were 25% more than a pro.

Now an LE is nearly 100% more than a pro!

This hobby never ceases to amaze me:eek:

I was saving my sheckles for a GZ prem after playing Collywobbles GZ LE. Im so tempted to click the button for one of these. Mmm

FF was always scheduled as the first game.
Wasn’t Venom planned for release before Bond originally, it’s been done for ages according to the usual rumour guys that are on the money.

Has it escaped anyone else's attention but there isn't actually one mech on this game ( unless I've missed something ), no moving interactive device of any kind. Also no pops, which is disappointing.

Looks fun and fast, but not a lot to it on closer viewing for the ££.

I've got to say that I'm pretty pleased with the lack of pops.

I must admit I hadn't considered the lack of a mech.

Maybe he didn't have a big bom?

It does look like it shoots lovely though.

I've got to say that I'm pretty pleased with the lack of pops.

I must admit I hadn't considered the lack of a mech.

Maybe he didn't have a big bom?

It does look like it shoots lovely though.
It looks good, I'm sure it'll play really nice, but this is stripped back as far as it can go, hasn't even got a scoop or a VUK. Think about the cash on BOM saved by reducing the nodes and motors and it's the most expensive LE yet ( I think ).

Emperors new clothes are now in the charity bag 🤣

Has it escaped anyone else's attention but there isn't actually one mech on this game ( unless I've missed something ), no moving interactive device of any kind. Also no pops, which is disappointing.

Looks fun and fast, but not a lot to it on closer viewing for the ££.

Ian played John Conner in T2...

7cxj22.jpg

if only there was games with pops, scoops and mechs for Ian!

I think its called being different. All of those things slow the ball down - Jack wanted a fast game.

107-foo-fighters.jpg

noticed this pn pinball news, that looks like the dead post might be able to be added...

Back
Top Bottom