What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

no shaker in the premium, never has been.
Really?!?! Shocked at that. Nearly every premium I've played has had one. Assumed it was a standard thing on premium til now. Guess all those people with Premiums had added it, which admittedly for around £100 to buy, it was worth it anyway.

Really?!?! Shocked at that. Nearly every premium I've played has had one. Assumed it was a standard thing on premium til now. Guess all those people with Premiums had added it, which admittedly for around £100 to buy, it was worth it anyway.
Yup if you buy a premium generally you buy the extra shaker

Well I had faith in Jack from the very beginning but TBH didn’t expect anything as loaded as this!
Great to see some fresh ideas, nice innovations and few obvious borrowed ideas.
The icing in the cake is the fact it’s all wrapped up in the most beautiful art package ever care of master himself Yeti.
I would be in on this in a heartbeat but trying to hold my passion for spending until I sort a few more pressing things going on in Colywobbles land ATM.
Can’t wait to flip this and congrats to all that jump aboard as this is the best looking reveal I’ve seen since GZ.

What a great day for pinball, all this buzz, and positivity over the release of a pin, and for most a high level of excitement.
But it’s got me thinking, shouldn’t every new pin release be like this ?!
i mean when the companies are asking these prices nowadays, surely every release should be like this, not another let down, of bad use of theme, lack of toys, rubbish or little code etc etc

stern just raised the bar yet again

Reminds me on RAZA which is not a bad thing. It does tick a lot of boxes. Ace music and Aliens. However let’s not forget we have a JJP title coming. Stern may have got in early as they are **** scared!

Reminds me on RAZA which is not a bad thing. It does tick a lot of boxes. Ace music and Aliens. However let’s not forget we have a JJP title coming. Stern may have got in early as they are **** scared!
Of the Godfather? Amazing movie but I just don’t see how you take a very slow paced film with long dialogue scenes and merge it with a fast paced game like pinball, so many better themes out there.

Pinball should be fun and I don’t remember The Godfather being a gag fest not got a scooby (no pun intended) how it’s being made fun.

I don’t think the premiums for any of the sterns have a shaker do they? Even some of the LEs didn’t at one time.

It’s all part of the cash grab. I still think the LEs should come with the topper etc.
My Stars Wars LE didn’t have a shaker.

So on the deadpost, its premium/LE only, the feature is enabled on the pro in software and acts as a ball save but its alot harder to light the feature.

[me] it's cool look, but we would need to sell the car ! :(
[Daughter] I can see that working dad. You work from home?
[Wife] Like F***!! It's just playing with balls!!!!!

Still out.....🤣
People are having a moan on pinside on FF thread about the rise in prices, living over here feels like they’ve lucked out to be honest, $13k for an LE when we’re paying more than that for a prem! LE here will be nearly $20k close to 50% higher cost to get the machine in your front door than there!

People are having a moan on pinside on FF thread about the rise in prices, living over here feels like they’ve lucked out to be honest, $13k for an LE when we’re paying more than that for a prem! LE here will be nearly $20k close to 50% higher cost to get the machine in your front door than there!
even worse in Australia - price is starting to bite there with them not selling out on many titles now.

• Pro production begins in about 2 weeks
  • LE production will follow and will be built in late March/early-April
  • Premium production will follow and be built in early-April/mid-April
  • 2nd Pro and Premium production will be in August and allocations will come later

which actually explains a few things. Jack said he wasn't going to TPF which didn't make sense if the game was already launched but it looks like the launch was definitely pulled forward probably to deposit grab ahead of the competition.

Got my deposit down on a Premium. With the build schedule mentioned by Neil, it gives me time to decide if I sell a machine before hand, or just squeeze more in :rolleyes::hmm:

Yet they will still sell, same thing here with electrocoin why stop bumping prices if Phil and all the other resellers are still shifting units. From phils post on Facebook last night his phone set on fire 😂

Never been a massive FF fan but as everyone else has noticed the game does look great!
Not in a position to buy one right now but if I get saving hard over the next few months 🤔

From Neil's post there's another batch of pros getting made this summer, what's the likelihood there will still be games available in a few months, or is this a case of getting in early or missing out?

Back
Top Bottom