What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

Looking forward to this, some new ideas too which is what new designers can bring to the table

Hopefully one in Level soon Phil 😉

Merged the 3 threads into one.....
can you move it to the general forum then?

these forums nobody can find anything and folks where asking me if I'd said something to get the thread deleted :D :D

can you move it to the general forum then?

these forums nobody can find anything and folks where asking me if I'd said something to get the thread deleted :D :D
If you give me chance........ :D

The sub forums i think will be disappearing soon as there's no real point and they dont get used...unless anyone can think of a batter way... anyhow, thats another thread and not this one!

"Yeah, to piggyback on what Phil said, I think the idea to what they've developed was, correct me if I'm wrong, Phil, but to go for like a Hanna Barbera sort of style for the actual 2D animation that you see in the game. So, it's taking Jeremy's art and kind of giving it the flavor of Hanna Barbera from the 1970s 1980s, which is super awesome. For me, I came out of this project a little bit later too, maybe halfway through or maybe even later.

So I was coming on it from a standpoint of a fan because I was on another project for a while and I was hearing about all the cool stuff these guys were doing on this game that's like, "Oh! Oh! It's 80 stuff and it's Scooby Doo! And it's '90s and '80s anime! And it's toys! And it's all the things I love and it's so cool! I can't wait to see how this game turns out!" And then you know, "Oh, now I'm a part of it? Oh, this is even better," so it's just been awesome. I love it."
[6:11 PM]
"We're also going to do some features where you'll hear the music has been transformed by the Overlord. His minions into this reformatted version that's this kind of poppy—Well, you'll hear it. It's kind of like this electronica stuff that's very, it sounds like it was made in the 70s for kids TV show."
[6:13 PM]
"Leaks happen in the world. And there's been some rumors of maybe there was going to be a Foo Fighters pinball machine. The internet does what the internet does. I've seen some people who maybe aren't familiar with the band, say, "Ah, I'm not buying a Foo Fighters machine, hard pass. Save me my money." I think a lot of people who said that are going to be reconsidering that statement when they see the game because this game looks pretty freaking cool. So I think it's a big win for you guys at Stern. Congratulations to everybody on all the hard work. I am impressed by the games that are coming out of your company. I love working with you guys. Congratulations, Jack. Jack, you're incredibly humble, and I'm sure that your team likes working with you."

To be honest I think he has done a good job.
I get the feeling JP Homepin was his game to prove himself on.
Looks like the best pin for a good while off Stern.
Truth is in the playing as ever.
Phil Cool-Man

I'm not a huge foo fighters fan but like some songs. More importantly I think the playfield looks great. Upper PF looks decently fun with the quick loops. Shatz targets are an interesting addition. And that kickback target looks just like the one on Stargate that rewards you extra for nailing it 😁

Good people on code too, should be good!

W.O.W!! This game looks fantastic! Targets half way up the inlanes and loads of innovative stuff! Can't see this suffering the bond code farce with FF onboard, really excited about this one....:thumbs:

Remeber the Kaneda comments on here not so long ago, some not too kind. When he turned up to defend himself there was crickets and even offers to go to the pub with him 🙄
Wonder if same will happen if JD makes an appearance….lol
Personally think both dudes are ok.
I genuinely like Kaneda lol, got my sort of personality.

I don’t think the premiums for any of the sterns have a shaker do they? Even some of the LEs didn’t at one time.

It’s all part of the cash grab. I still think the LEs should come with the topper etc.

Look at all these grown men this evening having a mental breakdown about which model to go for and will the wife go f@&king mental if you place an order for a pin you declared 5 short hours ago you had no interest in whatsoever he he I love it … so we know Neil’s in for a le obvs who else is trying to get spousal authority on the purchase ?

Back
Top Bottom