What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL maybe his wife bagged him about the sound?!

Looks like a vault one?

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From the photo’s it “let’s buy a pinball it will be ok in the middle of the living room conversation”

Speaking of volume controls, somebody sent me a message a year or so ago on Facebook asking if there was a way to turn down the 'mechanical sounds' on their pin as the flippers were too loud. Did make me chuckle - I told them to ignore that the neighbours existed, turn the volume up and then the coils wouldn't seems as loud 😂

best selling game 1981 to 1986
ops loved them. pin heads hated them - seen as board/display fodder for those desirable games of same vintage Fathom Centaur Eight Ball Deluxe

Reactions: DRD
best selling game 1981 to 1986
ops loved them. pin heads hated them - seen as board/display fodder for those desirable games of same vintage Fathom Centaur Eight Ball Deluxe

The first game with a ‘video’ mode?

Reactions: DRD
The above WCS is the game referred to in this post - it’s condition to bear in mind if you’re interested:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...acebook-gumtree-shpock-2019.41598/post-294281

This was on for £2500 for quite a while, I was looking for one and it’s fairly local so I contacted him to see if a deal could be done (armed with with the above knowledge of it’s condition) but we couldn’t agree a price, he’d already had an offer of £1800 apparently which I guess he now wishes he’d taken! I’ve subsequently found a WCS so now not interested in this one.

The above WCS is the game referred to in this post - it’s condition to bear in mind if you’re interested:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...acebook-gumtree-shpock-2019.41598/post-294281

This was on for £2500 for quite a while, I was looking for one and it’s fairly local so I contacted him to see if a deal could be done (armed with with the above knowledge of it’s condition) but we couldn’t agree a price, he’d already had an offer of £1800 apparently which I guess he now wishes he’d taken! I’ve subsequently found a WCS so now not interested in this one.

I offered £1250 as the playfield was not good then maxed out on space so no longer could have one, hope your enjoying it👍

I offered £1250 as the playfield was not good then maxed out on space so no longer could have one, hope your enjoying it👍
No I have found another one in the meantime! I initially offered £1500 for this one, he said he was after £2000 and had already turned down £1800 so I left it. I paid £1700 for mine, it’s not perfect but better than this one I think.

Sorry I wasn’t clear, I meant enjoying the game but not that one😁
Ah I see! Yes thanks! It had been quite a few years since I'd last played one so I'm getting back into it. Initially I found it frustrating but I've now replaced the post sleeve at the end of the orbit with a slightly thicker one, this has stopped a hard Travel shot from going straight down the left outlane.....much better! 😀

Project KISS £3,999?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Kiss Bally Pinball Machine. Vintage 1979.

Anyone had or heard about any experience with this guy from Czechnia that pops up on ebay from time to time?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/183837237664

He always seems to have decent pins at good prices, and his feedback looks rock solid. But I'm mean, Czechnia..!

I’m sure I remember someone on here having dealings with this guy where there was some mix up on the delivery side of things. It got resolved in the end but I think the seller wanted extra money for an extra delivery or something along those lines (I don’t quite remember) I think the pin was ok but the feeling was it was generally a pain in the a**

Chechnya is very different place to Czechia/Czech Republic. I think you made up Czechnia :p

@stumblor avoid like the plague mate! @Jmac was correct. My machine ended up getting "lost" in the UK for about a month, the guy refused to give me proper tracking details I ended up calling every courier I knew of o try and find it but none of them had any records if it. Eventually it re-arrived back at the guys warehouse he accused me of messing him around, saying I was the most awkward customer he ever delt with and demanded I pay £300 more for it to be shipped again. After a lot of arguing over emails somehow my machine actually arrived very safely about a month later. Was in decent condition but definitely not as good as it was described. It was a LOT of hard work for a Jackbot 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom