What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did a deal with him and soon realised it wasn’t right, turns out it was sgt grizz’s From 2014, the inserts for worldcup are wrong and look rough close up.
Told the guy as he described the playfield in excellent condition and showed the link from SG sale , he then looked close and agreed it was not excellent.
Offered him lees but said he would now keep it, now it’s back up for sale and it was only Saturday I nearly bought it.
I would love one but needs to be nice.

I did a deal with him and soon realised it wasn’t right, turns out it was sgt grizz’s From 2014, the inserts for worldcup are wrong and look rough close up.
Told the guy as he described the playfield in excellent condition and showed the link from SG sale , he then looked close and agreed it was not excellent.
Offered him lees but said he would now keep it, now it’s back up for sale and it was only Saturday I nearly bought it.
What would you think its worth then?

Ah I remember that. .. Yeah wasn't in great shape that WCS. Played fine but had pf touch-ups . To fill in the dots - I bought it as a cheap players condition game from John Whitfield... 700 or so iirc, had fun with it for a few months, then passed it on to Matt Adams. Think he sold it on pretty swiftly, who knows where it's been since [emoji16]

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. Would love a WCS one day but likewise in decent nick.

That Lethal Weapon reached 1370. Shows what a bargain the Diner was.

Wcs 5 years ago for 800quid! Pinflation is such a dirty word haha.
I would love to see a graph or spreadsheet with the exact point it got out of hand

Very bold claim from the creech seller ...

"These pinballs increase in value year after year. You will never lose money on buying one of these"

Had a big itch to buy a CfTBL then had a play at someones house and found it a bit bland to play.
Sort of put me off it.

Had a big itch to buy a CfTBL then had a play at someones house and found it a bit bland to play.
Sort of put me off it.

I was surprised too the first time I played it (rented one for a party) , coming from more modern games. Cramped playfield, ramps underutilised, shallow rules. I spent all of the hungover next day getting to know it, foregoing TZ entirely. Now one of my all time faves. Hard to pin down why, it just seems to have a character about it unlike any other pin. A very lovable game.

I guess all pins need a bit of time. But I do like an instant buzz.
Like the theme ,which was the itching part :)
Just left unsatisfied in the few games i had.
Stopped the need to have one I guess.

The Pinball Oracle? I don't I'm afraid but I'm sure you can message him! Anyway, bid placed. Cool playfield.

The Oracle is the most memorable figure in UK Pinball right now imho. A legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom